Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Small haul for me today, but still a very nice one.

 

- Cybertron Shortround [from TRU]

- G2 Hero Optimus Prime (loose complete) [from eBay]

 

tf38.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Sweet deal today : because it wasn't in the system yet, I mistakenly got my Dark Crumplezone for $14.99CAN + taxes.

Sweet deal today : because it wasn't in the system yet, I mistakenly got my Dark Crumplezone for $14.99CAN + taxes.

Nice.  What store did you get it from, and where in Canada are you?  I've yet to see D.Crumplezone around here in Montreal...

This is the most stuff I ever bought at one time:

 

- FF7 Advent Children Cloud figure

- FF7 Advent Children Vincent figure

- Batman Begins DVD

- Heat DVD

- Sam Roberts - Chemical City CD

- Cybertron Shortround

- Armada Sea Minicon team (on clearance at Zellers for 4$!)

 

DSC09781-2.jpg

Game Buzz is great.  They sell like everything that's even remotely related to video games.  I don't shop there too often though, I find their prices a tad higher than larger department stores (for the same item). Then again, there's a lot of things you can get at Game Buzz that you can't get anywhere else in Montreal, practically...

 

On a side note, how much was Game Buzz charging for each of the FF7 AC figures?

In Port Coquitlam, BC. I'm going back to Quebec (Sherbrooke) for 3 weeks this coming Friday (getting married!), so hopefully they will get newer stuff for me there. :)

In Port Coquitlam, BC. I'm going back to Quebec (Sherbrooke) for 3 weeks this coming Friday (getting married!), so hopefully they will get newer stuff for me there. :)

Congrats!

And hopefully your wave of happiness here will bring new TFs all over Quebec for all of us.  :thumb

Thanks! :)

 

Dunno if it qualifies for a haul, but I bought 3 different TFs off Ebay recently and had them shipped to Quebec :

 

-SW TF Palpatine

-SW TF Clone 1

-Energon Optimus Prime (transforming pen)

In Port Coquitlam, BC. I'm going back to Quebec (Sherbrooke) for 3 weeks this coming Friday (getting married!), so hopefully they will get newer stuff for me there. :)

Hey, I'm from Sherby too! :canada I'm living in Montreal now. More action.

Happy wedding.

 

I just picked up from eBay a nice little auction #6059856691

13 Binaltechs for $290 USD = $325 CAD not bad at all. :tfdance 

:tfevil

 

The 13 are:

 

BT-01 Smokescreen,

BT-04 Hound,

BT-05 Dead End,

BT-06 Tracks (blue),

BT-08 Jazz (white),

BT-09 Swindle,

BT-10 Grimlock,

BT-11 Ravage,

BT-12 Overdrive,

BT-13 Laserwave,

BT-14 Wheeljack,

BT-15 Prowl (white) and

BT-16 Skids

 

Since I will have a second blue Tracks out of this deal, I might actually airbrush a real flame job on him. Screw the stickaz!  :tfpuke

cyristal platic + chrome x convoy + sonic bomber + coby ramble = AWSOME

 

Ah a fellow EX02 owner :thumb

 

anyways TFC 21 blaster came today for my g1 collection

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.