Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Just got Beast Wars Season 2 and 3 for $14.99 each MISB off of ebay. :eek

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

That thread has gotten far to long and jumbled IMO. That's why I didnt put it there.

I'm discussing TF toys....most peoples "hauls" include lots of things completely unrelated to TFs, so again...that's why I put it here in Transformers Toy Discussion under a new thread.

 

As a side note, I find it slightly amusing that rather than commenting on the toys themselves, for instance, "How are they?" or "Is Excellion as cool as he looks?" or something similar, you take the time to merely state: "This goes in the post your hauls thread".

 

As if I was too much of an imbecile to coherently post anything on an internet forum. To each their own I guess. Thanks for the clarification.  :thumb

 

Anyways, Override GTS's paint scheme is a lot more "grown-up" than the previous version, which looks a little more wimpier...more like something in a Happy Meal toy. GTS's darker shades make her look a lot more serious...which of course she should after undergoing what she did to cause the upgrade in the first place.

 

Excellion is a sweet figure...I like this mold a lot anyways, and this new color harkens back more to the G1 Hot Rod than Hot Shots' blue scheme did. Unlike a lot of the car modes in the last toylines, this one is much sleeker and less Playschool Go Bots like.

 

Ramjet and Scythe are sweet little figures...I don't know much about mini cons of the past, as I've only begun to collect them in the current line, but I know many of them are re-paints, but the new color schemes and detail seem to be much better designed and plotted than on past versions.

 

Can't wait for more!

 

Dave

 

 

         

oldpix001.jpg

 

oldpix002.jpg

 

Primus is teh SHIBBY!

Where do you live?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like physical address :ninja

Moscow Dynamo Oleg Saprykin jersey

Florida Panthers Pavel Bure "jersey"

Dirge reissue

old New York Rangers patch

 

Other winnings:

Reissue Instruction book lot, Stepper TFC box, Ravage tech spec from Tha Bot Hustla

Korean Kabaya Tripredacus model kit

10 clear SCF PVCs

 

still winning on:

Markham Waxers #7 jersey

blank Anaheim Mighty Ducks jersey (circa 2000 away)

 

I need to figure out what name I am gonna put on that Waxers jersey should I win it.

Now my artfire will be comeplete when he gets here!

f6_1.JPG

That thread has gotten far to long and jumbled IMO. That's why I didnt put it there.

I'm discussing TF toys....most peoples "hauls" include lots of things completely unrelated to TFs, so again...that's why I put it here in Transformers Toy Discussion under a new thread.

 

As a side note, I find it slightly amusing that rather than commenting on the toys themselves, for instance, "How are they?" or "Is Excellion as cool as he looks?" or something similar, you take the time to merely state: "This goes in the post your hauls thread".

 

As if I was too much of an imbecile to coherently post anything on an internet forum. To each their own I guess. Thanks for the clarification.  :thumb

 

Anyways, Override GTS's paint scheme is a lot more "grown-up" than the previous version, which looks a little more wimpier...more like something in a Happy Meal toy. GTS's darker shades make her look a lot more serious...which of course she should after undergoing what she did to cause the upgrade in the first place.

 

Excellion is a sweet figure...I like this mold a lot anyways, and this new color harkens back more to the G1 Hot Rod than Hot Shots' blue scheme did. Unlike a lot of the car modes in the last toylines, this one is much sleeker and less Playschool Go Bots like.

 

Ramjet and Scythe are sweet little figures...I don't know much about mini cons of the past, as I've only begun to collect them in the current line, but I know many of them are re-paints, but the new color schemes and detail seem to be much better designed and plotted than on past versions.

 

Can't wait for more!

 

Dave

 

 

         

Just because it's jumbled does not mean that it doesn't belong there.

My best haul this year so far!  Found a cheap Magmatron on ebay, and my local Wal-Mart had Soundwave when I was on my lunch break the other day! Add the fact that I just got into grad school and things are just awesome for me right now!! :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap

post-3494-1145048646.jpg

i just got me my lucky draw gold prime. :clap  :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.