Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I got Cyb Excellion and my THS-02

 

YEAH!  I'm in nostalgia heaven

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Dark Crumplezone with free Crosswise!

 

Lovin that TRU Sale...woulda done the SWTF sale too, but that was B2G1 and all they had was Maul and Vader, Vader I already have.

:clap

THS 02 is finally mine.

G1 omega supreme complete w/inst(only took 2 months lol :D also got a free alt smokescreen not pictured thanks jr)!

Motorola Razr phone!

IMG_3394.jpg

Received 4 Transformers in the mail in the past few days...

 

-8'' Robotmaster G1 Convoy KO

 

Pretty good quality, heavy plastic, almost too tight joints, massive misile launcher that fits King Starscream pretty well. Comes with all the accessories of the original RM G1 Convoy.

 

-G2 Clench

 

The other Obliterator (the other is Pyro, which I got recently). Transform from a black semi to robot and battle station. More poseable than Pyro, articulation is similar to G1 Galvatron. Transformation is pretty unique as well. I'm really impressed. Battle station has a double missile launcher.

 

-Universe MM Devastator

 

I love the tiny Constructicons! Really well detailed for the size (and much better than the cheapo looking Takara MM Devastator). Perfect for Trypticon.

 

-Universe MM Defensor

 

Another nice set, again really well detailed. The ambulance is the coolest with its integrated weapon in robot mode. Groove (motorcycle) is surprising too, it looks way better than the original Groove!

 

IMAG0009.jpg

just got my blaster/steeljaw reissue in

Seems that my hauls are getting more and more spaced apart... oh well.

 

My haul for today:

- Alt Rollbar (Wal-Mart)

- Alt Ricochet (Wal-Mart)

- LoC CD Red alert (TRU)

 

tf25.jpg

The LoC CD Red alert was bought on a whim... I went out of my way to go to TRU, and I would feel really stupid to leave empty-handed...  A really bad habit to get into, might I remind you all...  :P

 

My Rico and Rollbar are going to stay MISB for a little while...  They're not new molds, so there's no exitement in opening them, and I'm kinda lacking shelf space at the moment, as seen here...

Seems that my hauls are getting more and more spaced apart... oh well.

 

My haul for today:

- Alt Rollbar (Wal-Mart)

- Alt Ricochet (Wal-Mart)

- LoC CD Red alert (TRU)

 

tf25.jpg

The LoC CD Red alert was bought on a whim... I went out of my way to go to TRU, and I would feel really stupid to leave empty-handed...  A really bad habit to get into, might I remind you all...  :P

 

My Rico and Rollbar are going to stay MISB for a little while...  They're not new molds, so there's no exitement in opening them, and I'm kinda lacking shelf space at the moment, as seen here...

Let me guess your stuff from optimus_racer hasn't arrived yet either?

Seems that my hauls are getting more and more spaced apart... oh well.

 

My haul for today:

- Alt Rollbar (Wal-Mart)

- Alt Ricochet (Wal-Mart)

- LoC CD Red alert (TRU)

 

tf25.jpg

The LoC CD Red alert was bought on a whim... I went out of my way to go to TRU, and I would feel really stupid to leave empty-handed...  A really bad habit to get into, might I remind you all...  :P

 

My Rico and Rollbar are going to stay MISB for a little while...  They're not new molds, so there's no exitement in opening them, and I'm kinda lacking shelf space at the moment, as seen here...

I didn't know that CDRA was comin out :thumb

IMG_3116.jpg

 

First Transformers I Bought In A Long Time :redface

 

 

CJ

 

 

:tfdance

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.