Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Seems that my hauls are getting more and more spaced apart... oh well.

 

My haul for today:

- Alt Rollbar (Wal-Mart)

- Alt Ricochet (Wal-Mart)

- LoC CD Red alert (TRU)

 

tf25.jpg

The LoC CD Red alert was bought on a whim... I went out of my way to go to TRU, and I would feel really stupid to leave empty-handed...  A really bad habit to get into, might I remind you all...  :P

 

My Rico and Rollbar are going to stay MISB for a little while...  They're not new molds, so there's no exitement in opening them, and I'm kinda lacking shelf space at the moment, as seen here...

Let me guess your stuff from optimus_racer hasn't arrived yet either?

Don't worry; when that stuff finally gets in, you'll be hearing about it all right.  :tflaugh

Same to you pal.If my stuf ever comes.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got another BW Powerpinch. I also got another Robot Masters Black Lio Convoy and my real #16 Insecticon Set from Digital-Toys.com

 

I currently waiting for:

 

BW TM Cheetor MOSC (Original)

BW Snarl x2 MOSC

RM-11 Beast Convoy

SD-01 Superlink Starscream MISB

Energon Strongarm MOSC (non important, but it was $2.99!)

 

powerpinch0018wd.jpg

 

powerpinch0024pd.jpg

This stuff came in today (all from sleddogg83):

 

- Universe Nemesis Prime (MISB)

- Energon Deluxe Optimus Prime

- Energon Energon Starscream

- Energon Command Ravage

- Energon Divebomb

 

tf26.jpg

Arrived today!

03-07-04_2045.jpg

Got cybertron galvatron

 

And the new tfs are showing about damn time too!

THS-02 3x

THS-01 1x

 

 

ikke002.jpg

 

 

 

 

ikke001.jpg

Got another BW Powerpinch. I also got another Robot Masters Black Lio Convoy and my real #16 Insecticon Set from Digital-Toys.com

 

I currently waiting for:

 

BW TM Cheetor MOSC (Original)

BW Snarl x2 MOSC

RM-11 Beast Convoy

SD-01 Superlink Starscream MISB

Energon Strongarm MOSC (non important, but it was $2.99!)

 

powerpinch0018wd.jpg

 

powerpinch0024pd.jpg

 

I got my Powerpinch free because I remember I sent in something to Hasbro and I got a Powerpinch free!

Wow.  No wonder you were waiting for your shipment to come in.  Now you can have one in Bot mode, one in Alt mode, and one slung on a chain around your neck. :tftongue

Went out to Walmart last night and found these two!  :clap

 

DSC06629.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.