Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

POst Christmas:

 

Brakedown

Brimstone

Backstop

Hot Shot

Recon Minicon Team

Undermine

Haven't got that many TF recently, but got these for Christmas: G1 Mirage, G1 Sludge, G1 Beachcomber and G1 Cliffjumper... Now I have all Dinobots & Minibots  :clap

 

Also got some Lego -sets: Lego Technic Streetbike & Lego Racers Ferrari F1 Racer...

wst anime op

wst prowl x2

wst megatron

wst prowl

I was able to trade the rest of the games for a Super Mario RPG and Demon's Crest for only $5. I also just won this on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

My local wally world restocked with all new toys so i grabbed:

Crosswise & Wreckloose

 

At a local thrift store found:

Armada Swerve (sans mini-con)

Armada Scavenger (Trashed, no mini-con)

E. Divebomb (missing lower arms)

 

also grabbed all 4 "Beast Formers" convertors ko's at a dollar store.

 

dude that's awesome! Of the auction for the 5 MM games, I used to own the right-most two.  :thumb

 

Oh, I got cybertron Sideways, Override, LOC Starscream, LOC Jetfire and Alt Tracks over the last 2 months.  :tfgrin

I dont know about haul but it's something new. I've wanted to own this character since I was little

post-2161-1135924238.jpg

This is my biggest haul in awhile.

 

I went to Target to look for some of the older Cybertron figs that I never could convince myself to buy and found Thundercracker.

 

Then I went to TRU and hit the jackpot. I knew someone was doing the combo packs but I wasn't sure, and sure enough I found them at TRU. I was able to

"mix and match" to get four new deluxes that I needed for the price of 2. Very nice. Anyway, I got:

 

Thundercracker (returned the other one from Target)

Override (mainly for her planet key)

Red alert (always considered getting this one, but never convinced myself)

Dirt Boss (same as Red alert)

 

EDIT: Oh and I did see Vader, Obi-Wan and Grevious, but decided that $15 apiece was a bit much. I might go back and get the Vader though, I dunno.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.