Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 12/30/2011

 

TF > Hunt For the Decepticons/UK Exclusive(s):

x1 #21245 The Ravage Infiltration-{Gift: (Post) Christmas 2011}

 

TF-DOTM > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #28738:

x2 #36107 Dark Steel-{Gift: (Post) Christmas 2011)

 

Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/TCG Card(s):

x2 PHSW-EN 1-Pack(s)-{Gift: (Post) Christmas 2011}

 

CD(s) > Gokaiger-Related:

x1 Gokaiger//Sound Box 4 & 5-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

Super Sentai Bonus(es):

x2 Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Oasobi Notebook-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

74-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-30-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

G1 Dinobot Sludge

 

My first G1 Transformer for my new G1 collection. Woot! :mwahaha

This season for my Xmas present to my self, I bought a few KO toys that I had my eye on for some time. With the recent demise of KOtoys, I figured one last bash incase everything suddenly became scarce.

 

I picked up the Binaltech Smokescreen Red-White and Blue KO toy. Nicely done. Diecast and plastic like a Binaltech, quality is pretty good, detailing is fantastic, just a few minor paint errors or scratches. I had to modify the hole for the hood hatch hinge (say that 3 times fast) so the peg would rest where it belongs. Other than the usual wobblie midsection part common with these KO BT's, it's pretty great. The only thing I will change is the head, needs to be blue, and perhaps slap on a 38 sticker on the hood and doors. Other than that great toy.

 

KO Targetroid set of 4. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with these things. The Megatron is great, very posable and detailed, Optimus is kinda lame, as is screamer and roddie. I think the trigger or handle for the gun mode got lost in translation somewhere along the line. I am interested in how the real megatron-like TR works and might consider getting one. The gun mode for optimus reminds me of gun mode for one of the kronoform watch bots or a blockman. They really should remake that line with more poseable blockbots like Dave B made.

 

I got a KO Seacon set, reason being I don't have a KO Seacon set. I have KO sets of all the other G1 combiners and those colors makes it lookg good to work with the Energon Sharkticon. The main thing I noticed is that I think they made the turtle bot too small. I have yet to examine the toy out of the package but everything looks like it was included from the original series, cept some of the bots were dummed down, meaning that they all used to be interchangable, not some can only be legs and some can only be arms. For a display piece and the cheap price, it should be interesting for the shelf.

 

ANOTHER PE Reflector set. This time I was able to piece together 1 nice set out of the 2 I have, all 3 purple heads and feet, the center bot has a purple chest while the side bots have green. Their arm colors keep the purple and green going, purple shoulders and green arms for the side bots, the opposite for the center bot. I chose the purple lense with green sides, and the green shield to round it off. Unfortunaltey the green shield has some gaps on the front of the camera edge, which is a shame but having a good looking reflector means I will have to live with it, perhaps fix it. Capped it off with the mirrored lense finish. NOW I can have this toy in bot mode on she shelf for display and not have it jump out as UGLY any more.

 

I'll post pictures at another time. Working on a cool Dinogeist custom that I hope to have finished soon.

I just got the The Generation One Complete Seasons 1 and 3 DVD sets. I still need to find the Season two sets.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 12/31/2011

 

TF > Hunt For the Decepticons/UK Exclusive(s):

x2 #21245 The Ravage Infiltration-{Gift: (Post) Christmas 2011}

 

S.H. Figuarts > Gokaiger-Related:

x1 Gokai Yellow & Gokai Darin/Wheel-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}

 

Kazoku Sentai Gokaiger > Ranger Key(s):

x1 Set #DX "Great Power/Metallic Gokaiger"-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}

 

Transformers WST/Justi-Toys > Cons:

x6 G1 Astrotrain (E-Hobby Colors)-{Online Store: Robotkingdom.com}

 

Angry Birds Plush(es) > Seasons:

x1 Christmas Piglet V1-{Ebay Seller: paniks*stuff}

 

Botcon 2009 Exclusives > Boxset Ones:

x1 Thunderclash-{Ebay Seller: darkmattr}

 

75-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-31-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 12/31/2011

 

TF > Hunt For the Decepticons/UK Exclusive(s):

x2 #21245 The Ravage Infiltration-{Gift: (Post) Christmas 2011}

 

S.H. Figuarts > Gokaiger-Related:

x1 Gokai Yellow & Gokai Darin/Wheel-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}

 

Kazoku Sentai Gokaiger > Ranger Key(s):

x1 Set #DX "Great Power/Metallic Gokaiger"-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}

 

Transformers WST/Justi-Toys > Cons:

x6 G1 Astrotrain (E-Hobby Colors)-{Online Store: Robotkingdom.com}

 

Angry Birds Plush(es) > Seasons:

x1 Christmas Piglet V1-{Ebay Seller: paniks*stuff}

 

Botcon 2009 Exclusives > Boxset Ones:

x1 Thunderclash-{Ebay Seller: darkmattr}

 

75-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-31-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Had fun on the Clearance shelves

 

KMart

Flash Freeze Assault

Autobot Daredevil Squad

 

Target

Exclusive Bumblebee

Exclusive Jazz

 

Big Lots

Undermine

 

Family Dollar

KO Robotmaster R-Blade

Had fun on the Clearance shelves

 

KMart

Flash Freeze Assault

Autobot Daredevil Squad

 

Target

Exclusive Bumblebee

Exclusive Jazz

 

Big Lots

Undermine

 

Family Dollar

KO Robotmaster R-Blade

 

what are these?

KMart

Flash Freeze Assault

Autobot Daredevil Squad

 

Target

Exclusive Bumblebee

Exclusive Jazz

 

I got each one for more then 50% off, Last Year's last day was a good Hunting day

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 01/03/2011

 

Lego > Cars 2:

x1 #9479 Ivan Mater (2012)-{Store: Target}

x1 #9484 Agent Mater's Escape (2012)-{Store: Target}

 

Lego > Star Wars > Target/Meijer/TRU EX:

x2 #30050 Republic Attack Ship-{Store: Target}

 

Lego > Star Wars > Target EX:

x2 #30053 Republic Attack Cruiser-{Store: Target}

 

Lego > Racers > Target/Meijer EX:

x2 #7802 Race Car "#03"-{Store: Target}

 

Lego > Atlantis > Meijer/Target EX:

x2 #30040 Octopus-{Store: Target}

 

Lego > City:

x1 #4427 Fire ATV (2012)-{Store: Target}

 

Power Rangers Samurai > Card Game(s):

x3 Packs + Figures (x3 Pink Ranger)-{Store: Target}

 

Lego > Kingdom > Target EX:

x1 #30062 Target Practice-{Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/Cards:

x1 HA05 4-Pack(s)-{Store: Target}

x1 PHSW 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Target}

 

Lego City > Meijer/Target EX:

x1 #30014 Police Helicopter-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wave #04 > Asst. #28698:

x2 #29679 "#016 Soundwave"-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > HA Basics Class > Wave #03 > Asst. #28752:

x1 #33314 D-Con Dragstrip & Master Disaster-{Store: Target}

 

Lego > Cars 2:

x1 #9479 Ivan Mater (2012)-{Store: Target}

 

Book(s) > TF-Related/JPN:

x5 Kerokero Ace February 2012 Issue + Legends Starscream "Keroro Version"-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

Lego > Pharoah's Quest:

x1 #853176 Skeleton Mummy Battle Pack-{Online Store: Shop.Lego.com}

 

Lego > Ninjago:

x1 #9551 Kendo Cole-{Online Store: Shop.Lego.com}

 

Lego > Ninjago:

x4 #9563 Kendo Zane-{Online Store: Shop.Lego.com}

 

Transformers G1 > Decepticons/Powermasters:

x1 Dreadwind & Darkwind (Darkwing) "100% Complete"-{Ebay Seller: cowtong}

 

Transformers RID > 2-Pack(s) > Store Exclusive(s):

x1 Dreadwind & Smokejumper "100% Complete"-{Ebay Seller: paritluvr}

 

01-MyHybridHauL_FOR_01-03-12.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.