Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Back of the box says they aren't doing any more.

 

 

Watched it too and LOL'd, just wish they had done one thing:

an actual Han V Boba aka Peter and Giant Chicken fight

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Said goodbye to Animated Rodimus and Ironhide today. Got my $36.02 back.

Opened Highbrow today :D He's one solid Transformer !!! GREAT plane to add to the shelf.

-Reveal the Shield Turbo Tracks x2

-Reveal the Shield Special Ops Jazz x2

-Extremely bad looking Christmas sweater that lights up and plays a warped version of Jingle Bells x1

 

Take a guess what I bought for my Brother in Law?

^ aha... I would have to say you got him... a Jazz and Tracks

The Answers was None of the above, I got him a $5 giftcard for Farmville on Facebook, cause everyone knows that's the most evil present you can give a person.

-Extremely bad looking Christmas sweater that lights up and plays a warped version of Jingle Bells x1

 

:alert Video of the sweater or GTFO! :P ;)

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 12/22/2010

 

CD(s)=>Yu-Gi-Oh Related:

x1 5D's Intro Theme #5 - Going My Way <Masaaki Endo > (CD)-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

68-MyNTFHauL_FOR_12-22-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 12/22/2010

 

CD(s)=>Yu-Gi-Oh Related:

x1 5D's Intro Theme #5 - Going My Way <Masaaki Endo > (CD)-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

68-MyNTFHauL_FOR_12-22-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

2 x RtS Special Ops Jazz

 

Read the tip about checking at Kohl's, so I went. I bee line to the toy area, I basically went around the whole store cuz I had no idea where it was at. Saw nothing and said f*ck it, its probably gone. As I was heading out, I saw this girl pass by me, slightly turned, did a quick glance and turned back. Well thank god for my peripherals cuz I noticed some DLX figures on one of them center displays... and BAM! There they were... well, no Tracks, just the 2 Jazz figures I wanted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.