Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

ACK! Non-TF post! :alert :P

 

J/K man, congrats! What a sweety, he and mom doing well I hope?

 

Sad to say he might have more hair than I do.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Congrats AP! Seems a lot of TF people are multiplying a lot of late..

 

0930001550.jpg

 

I got the Voyager Clear 07 movie Prime, as well as the black clear plastic with gold chromed highlights and gold paint..and the plushie movie Prime from KOtoys--All in all, not bad, not great, but interesting display bits none the less. Nice quality though..no complaints there. The Gold chromes versions one foot was upside down, so I had to pull the pin and flip it--but that was no problem.

 

Also got these guys..

 

0930001553.jpg

 

KO Ultra Magnus to place in my FP armor..then I realized I already have a real extra Magnus from hasbro--so I didn't really need the Ko..live and learn. Then I got the Wonderfest Black nemesis Prime version--and that's just AWESOME! Great to finally have that one added. And then a KO Nemesis Prime to go in the Shadow Commander Dark FP armor. All the Primes are really nice..the 2 KO ones, Nemesis Prime and Magnus--Both had their forearms inside out--which oddly still works in truck mode, but looks odd in bot mode, so, I just switched those around and no problems! Also got the G1 Nemesis Prime plushie as well. All in all a really nice first haul from KOtoys--they ship well, fast, and relatively cheap too. I'd definitely do it again.

 

 

 

Also got Alternity Magnus in as well. He'll fit in my white Primes collection nicely.

 

1008001147.jpg

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 10/07/2010

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

04-MyNTFHauL_FOR_10-07-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 10/07/2010

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

04-MyNTFHauL_FOR_10-07-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 10/08/2010

 

Transformers PowerCore > 2-Pack Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #98433:

x1 #24478 Darkstream with Razorbeam-{Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

x1 #24477 Windburn with Darkray-{Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Transformers Generations > Mini-Con Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #19741:

x5 Set of 4 (Pan-Handler/Brake-Neck/Swashplate/Drivetrain)-{Online Store: BBTS.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

05-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-08-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 10/08/2010

 

Transformers PowerCore > 2-Pack Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #98433:

x1 #24478 Darkstream with Razorbeam-{Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

x1 #24477 Windburn with Darkray-{Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Transformers Generations > Mini-Con Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #19741:

x5 Set of 4 (Pan-Handler/Brake-Neck/Swashplate/Drivetrain)-{Online Store: BBTS.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

05-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-08-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

PCC Bombshock w/ Combaticons- Walmart

 

Not bad, the pegs could be a bit better in holding the limbs together...

Got me War For Cybertron Soundwave, Generations Red Alert and HFTD Banzai-Tron! Why is it that out-of-state Wal Marts always have what I want but mine never does?

Got me War For Cybertron Soundwave, Generations Red Alert and HFTD Banzai-Tron! Why is it that out-of-state Wal Marts always have what I want but mine never does?

My local walmart still has half of its pegs full of ROTF mudflaps - not even the tuner repaint, the original release!

 

Thankfully, I have a few targets in my area and I managed to finally find cybertron megatron and grabbed darkmount on a whim as well. Love that prime finally has his nemesis

picked up 4 new Iron Man figures today at the TRU outside my work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.