Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

According to my postage tracking my FP Crossfire parts arrived today. I couldn´t get to the post office though... Damn that annoys me so much

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Did u have any problems getting that head replacement to fit? I couldn't get it to connect, it looked like there wasn't enough plastic... or maybe it because I have the Japanese Universe version.

I had quite alot of difficulty getting the head piece too, eventually I finally got it into place and it holds tightly, just gotta keep trying at it.

 

Now that I have the set and put it together/apart a few times, I gotta say, this guy kicks Masterpiece Grimlock's ASS. He's that awesome.

 

Also the manual that comes with the sets hints at a third set in the future, most likely Devastator.

I´d rather have the head sit on tight then flop off like the original head did, which was an ugly pain in the ass

I´d rather have the head sit on tight then flop off like the original head did, which was an ugly pain in the ass

 

It stays on very well, and I gotta say I'm really impressed with everything, the combined mod is just amazing, there are so many guns for the figures to use and pose with, and the best piece of them all really is Swindle, he's just an awesome lil guy.

 

Only complaints I have are that Bruticus' backpack (Guns) falls off at times. other then that he's pretty much perfect.

I so need to get to the post office tomrrow!!! :argh

 

Can you post some pics in the action pose thread of him? I´m impatient to see what he´s really like when posing

I so need to get to the post office tomrrow!!! :argh

 

Can you post some pics in the action pose thread of him? I´m impatient to see what he´s really like when posing

 

lol sure thing dude, best thing I've found with him are those dual shotguns, oh god those things are badass XD

 

Eitherway, pics will be posted in a bit then ^^"

I HAVE MY BRUTICUS PARTS!!! And all I can say is that it´s one thing looking at pictures of these guys, and completely something else having them in your hands. If you have not bought this set yet. Do so as it is Fooking amazing!

 

Oh yeah and my replacemtn Cyclonus came in today as well. The one from the 3 pacl. If anyone´s interested im my spare which is now repaired and working fine, them PM me please. No targetmaster unfortunately with him though, But I´ll give him some sort of gun if you want him

I has a haul!

 

Picked these guys up yesterday, forgot to post about them. :lol

 

Powercore Combiners:

Sledge w/Throttler

Leadfoot w/whatshisname

Icepick w/Chainclaw

 

(I can now build the Minicon combiner! Yay!)

 

Also forgot I was going to wait to see the 2-pack deco for Double Clutch, but ended up picking up the 5-pack anyways. :tflaugh

u has a haul, i has a haul too

 

Courtesy of E-Bay, I did the math and ended up getting these guys for about $17.45 each. It's not bad even though I would rather favor getting them for their actual store price. All in all, this was the cheapest deal I found when looking them up.

 

TFA Ironhide and Rodimus Minor:

IMG_0902.jpg

Play Arts:

MGS: Peace Walker - Snake (Sneaking suit version)

 

photo1hg.jpg

 

This was one of the 2 toys I bought with my winnings. THe other was that Figma figure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.