Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

IMG_0899.jpg

 

got my Scout Breacher in from Hong Kong today

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Figma #69

photo1eq.jpg

 

Damn joint broke, I barely even moved it. I would've blamed the site I ordered from (I usually try and avoid unknown websites cuz they probably think people who buy anime figures never take them out of the box), but I read online that its kind of common with these toys. I would return it and get a replacement, but I would have to pay to ship it back to then, restocking fee, and shipping again. I already checked online and found out I could just buy some replacement/better joints. This incident isn't going to stop me from ordering from them again.... unless I get the same results from a different toy line. Shipping was fast, I ordered the figure Wednesday afternoon, packaged and shipped the very same day, and it arrived Today, Saturday.

 

 

And I mentioned in an earlier post that I got in a bunch of Marvel Legends Figures. I downloaded this image the other day:

*SNIP*

and did my own:

*SNiP*

Thats awesome!

Figma #69

photo1eq.jpg

 

Damn joint broke, I barely even moved it. I would've blamed the site I ordered from (I usually try and avoid unknown websites cuz they probably think people who buy anime figures never take them out of the box), but I read online that its kind of common with these toys. I would return it and get a replacement, but I would have to pay to ship it back to then, restocking fee, and shipping again. I already checked online and found out I could just buy some replacement/better joints. This incident isn't going to stop me from ordering from them again.... unless I get the same results from a different toy line. Shipping was fast, I ordered the figure Wednesday afternoon, packaged and shipped the very same day, and it arrived Today, Saturday.

 

 

And I mentioned in an earlier post that I got in a bunch of Marvel Legends Figures. I downloaded this image the other day:

*SNIP*

and did my own:

*SNiP*

 

 

Thats awesome!

 

Can you get replacement parts for Figma's that's not joints? I opened up my Figma Ritsu, and her drumsticks fell out of the blister at some point and I can't find them. :tfsad

where'd you see a Juggernaut in Iron Man armor Breaker?

 

I have Juggernaut:

IMG_0896.jpg

 

The Hulkbuster:

IMG_0897.jpg

 

And the very rare Battle Monger Armor:

IMG_0898.jpg

 

Ok, Hulkbuster is what I saw. That looks entirely like Juggernaught in Iron Man armor doesnt it? DOESNT IT?!

that, it does. i was doing a mold study and comparison though and the dimensions, as well as the articulation gimmicks are far different from each other.

I had that Brown juggernaut figure. well I still do minus the helmet which was eaten by the puppy that I got on the same day as the jugernaut figure..... :emo

So is that what Hulkbuster is? Or is he his own character entirely? Also, is that the Legends line or Iron Man line?

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid/Birthday-[Part 8] Haul For Fri. 8/27/2010

 

Transformers > Robotmasters > Mass Retail/Destrons:

x1 RM-09 Psychic Orb-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

 

Tensou Sentai Goseiger > Dice-O Card(s):

x1 WonderGoseiGreat/Victory Charge & Kamen Rider Movie Card-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

x5 Bonus Dice-O Cards (2 Goseiger/3 Non-Goseiger)-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

x1 GoseiWonder Card-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

 

Power Rangers/Super Sentai > Gashapon:

x1 MMPR Dragonzord "Fighting Mode"-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

 

Shonen Jump Issue(s):

x1 Shonen Jump - Oct 2010/Vol 8/Issue #10 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

45-MyHybridB8HauL_FOR_08-27-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid/Birthday-[Part 8] Haul For Fri. 8/27/2010

 

Transformers > Robotmasters > Mass Retail/Destrons:

x1 RM-09 Psychic Orb-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

 

Tensou Sentai Goseiger > Dice-O Card(s):

x1 WonderGoseiGreat/Victory Charge & Kamen Rider Movie Card-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

x5 Bonus Dice-O Cards (2 Goseiger/3 Non-Goseiger)-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

x1 GoseiWonder Card-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

 

Power Rangers/Super Sentai > Gashapon:

x1 MMPR Dragonzord "Fighting Mode"-{Birthday Gift/Part #8}

 

Shonen Jump Issue(s):

x1 Shonen Jump - Oct 2010/Vol 8/Issue #10 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

45-MyHybridB8HauL_FOR_08-27-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

So is that what Hulkbuster is? Or is he his own character entirely? Also, is that the Legends line or Iron Man line?

 

The Hulkbuster is it's own mold. What sets the two apart (the Juggernaut and Hulkbuster) is the articulation joints. At their midsections, the Juggernaut has a swivel-in-place socket joint whereas the Hulkbuster has a 45-degree movement back and forth to simulate full abdominal flex or crunching, and waist rotation at full 360 degrees. The hands also have differences albeit the fingers (Juggernaut has rotational thumbs versus the Hulkbuster and his clasping positionable thumbs. The legs are the same, just remolded and resculpted for their respective figures. The Hulkbuster I have is from the Marvel Legends line-up. I'm currently working on what is going to be dubbed as my first custom piece, and that is a full-sized Marvel Legends buildup of the Hall of Armor. So far, I'm still at design phase, and I'm still working on getting at least 3 more figures to complete the armor lineup.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.