Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 08/09/2010

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/Promos TCG:

x3 DREV-ENSP1 Scrap Archfiend "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: danny44seller}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 DREV-EN038 Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: theheightsofgaming}

x1 DREV-EN076 Paradox Fusion "Super Rare" {Ebay Seller: theheightsofgaming}

 

29-MyNTFHaul_FOR_08-09-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Hey congrats Liege! New baby alert WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA! :alert

 

I just received my BW2 Gigastorm! This things is badass! I just need to buy batteries to make my cat freak out... :rofl

 

Anyone want to sell me their Megastorm? :D

Just got a Heinlad in the mail! I know he's a super oddball character but if you read his techspecs he's all win for me. Can STOP TIME....is a DRUNKEN BAFOON.....but still badass cause he isn't a fuck up and all his stats are question marks!...he's omnipatent! Nobody knows what this dude is about and i like it.

 

He's a pretty sizable figure too. Very Cartoony from what i like (ie'G1) but like i say he's a bit of an enigma and i can appreciate that. Completely unique in TF canon as far as i'm concerned.

 

He's really just a novelty that i got for cheap but worth it in quirkyness. I bought him on that alone. COMPLETELY out of character from my collection. Being a Tanuki, He's my nod to the Japanese origins of Transformers and a fun cultural figure......whatever....laugh at me if ya want.

 

 

The next from the BW line and my last is Galvatron. Looks too good to pass up.

0807002306.jpg

Found a HA Jazz while out grocery shopping..so that was odd. He's a neat little figure..Detail wise he's really impressive. Really showcases what the HA scale can do.

 

But better still, yesterday I came in and found my G1 Quickswitch near mint and complete--but GOD is he cheesy. How did the decepticons get that cool Sixwing figure..all bad ass and what not..and the Autobots got this...block?

0809000818.jpg

But on a cooler note, I got these 2 Super Deformed Prime figures in..I got 2 of the 3--someone beat me out on the other gorilla Prime one..Still seeking the G1 Super Deformed :/ ah well..the hunt continues.

 

All that's left before I complete my G1 collection now is a complete Raindance and one left Hosehead small gun/ear piece..

Sami - Autobots did get Greatshot...

 

I agree Quickswitch do look horrible... I wouldnt claim him as my offspring if I was Sixshot... LOL

SDCC Blaster! My first G1 Blaster, he's prtty cool, but I am fighting off sudden overwhelming attacks of "I paid $50 for this?!" I'm trying to buy another used Blaster to experiment on giving him elbows at least.

SDCC Blaster! My first G1 Blaster, he's prtty cool, but I am fighting off sudden overwhelming attacks of "I paid $50 for this?!" I'm trying to buy another used Blaster to experiment on giving him elbows at least.

Yup. I came to the same realization while playing with him. :lol It wouldn't of been so bad, if the figure wasn't mostly air.

Just got a Heinlad in the mail! I know he's a super oddball character but if you read his techspecs he's all win for me. Can STOP TIME....is a DRUNKEN BAFOON.....but still badass cause he isn't a fuck up and all his stats are question marks!...he's omnipatent! Nobody knows what this dude is about and i like it.

 

He's a pretty sizable figure too. Very Cartoony from what i like (ie'G1) but like i say he's a bit of an enigma and i can appreciate that. Completely unique in TF canon as far as i'm concerned.

 

He's really just a novelty that i got for cheap but worth it in quirkyness. I bought him on that alone. COMPLETELY out of character from my collection. Being a Tanuki, He's my nod to the Japanese origins of Transformers and a fun cultural figure......whatever....laugh at me if ya want.

 

 

The next from the BW line and my last is Galvatron. Looks too good to pass up.

 

Heinlad's a great figure. Tons of fun. You can't stop a BW collection without Big Convoy and Longrack from BW Neo though.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 08/10/2010

 

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

x1 Gosei Header Series - DX GoseiWonder {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Gosei Header Series - DX GoseiGreat {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Gosei Headers > DX GoseiGround/GoseiGrand {Ebay Seller: ytssjp}

 

Bonus Item(s) - Sentai Related:

x1 Coloring Page - Gosieger {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Goseiger Pad + Stickers {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

 

30-MyNTFHaul_FOR_08-10-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 08/10/2010

 

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

x1 Gosei Header Series - DX GoseiWonder {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Gosei Header Series - DX GoseiGreat {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Gosei Headers > DX GoseiGround/GoseiGrand {Ebay Seller: ytssjp}

 

Bonus Item(s) - Sentai Related:

x1 Coloring Page - Gosieger {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

x1 Goseiger Pad + Stickers {Ebay Seller: wataru0618}

 

30-MyNTFHaul_FOR_08-10-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.