Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

first time I'm using it. Wish they had site to store, there's a KMart 2 blocks away from me and it would be a reason to go in there :P

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Found me a leader Starscream, Generations Optimus Prime, and Generations Drift. Liking all three of them.

Grabbed another Generations Drift.

 

Both MiSB, maybe I should open one.... and give it armor?..... naaah

Picked up HA Jazz last night! Awesome figure! May have to pick up HA Sideswipe or Bumblebee next...?

^ 'Bee and Barricade. Fuck Sideswipe. The Twins are... Ok, I guess, but you NEED 'Bee and Barricade.

Sideswipe is awesome.

display25070.jpg

 

display25017.jpg

 

I think all the HAs even for their flaws are worth having though.

picked up Backfire and Crankstart to finish off the Wave 1 scouts.

 

next weekend going to pick up HA Jazz, Ravage, and Jetblade

Picked Up HA jazz today and..just...WoW. Tickled Pink, AWESOME figure. I've got BB and SS and its making me want MF, Skids and Barricade really bad now.

Sideswipe is awesome.

I think all the HAs even for their flaws are worth having though.

 

Hear hear! I have them all including Jazz, and they are each fun in their own way. Slightly flawed, yes, but fun.

BB has chair arms and 1 hand, otherwise perfect

Sideswipe has a bit to much back kibble and a weird flip off face, otherwise, perfect

Skidz, I don't have a problem with it but many hate the head. Outside of some hand articulation though, perfect

Barricade has those stupid hip nubs, and the same hand issue BB does, otherwise, perfect

Jazz, my only complaint is the door clips that hol the windows are weak, otherwise more then perfect!

 

Mudflap is enroute as we speak, but I'm sure I'll be pleased.

 

I think one of the things about this line that makes you apreciate it all the more are those subtle (even deliberate) imperfections that just highlight the awesome all the more.

 

The bikes are a nice touch. Oddly enough though the only alliance figure I give a dam about is Frenzy, go figure(no pun).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.