Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Finished off my $25 for hasbro's promo with ROTF ratchet and brawn.

 

I got ratchet purely for a chance to really crank out some mods again, and boy did he need them. After I get his gun to stay in place, and possibly a few dabs of silver, I'd peg him at about 8/10.

 

Brawn is every bit as kibbly as I thought he'd be. He's much worse than the first teaser pics we got a year ago, but he's actually pretty cool though. Plus, the hood of his car can be flipped 180* so the pieces rest on top of his thighs and form some nice armor panels, rather than just hanging at his sides. Needs some super glue on his hips, but I still give him 7/10.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Some stuff came in from a fellow collector:

 

-Alt Skids, w/ most of the glittery paint removed from the windows. I had this guy and sold him a while back, but this one was cheap and I like the mold.

-Cybertron Voyager Starscream, yay! Been wanting one for a long time, this one was also cheap and complete minus missile.

-Beast Wars Megatron's head, to put on the Crossovers Hulk tank to create another Megatron tank. Need to paint the head to resemble Megs a little better.

so at my walmart for the past 2yrs or so there's been a Blitzwing in a box thats a bit beat up.

The figures fine and I just got sick and tired of looking at it so I bought it just to move it.

 

 

-if I hear a good offer I'd be willing to trade it. The figure is fine, just the box is dinged up.

Is this Animated? ^ almost has to be doesnt it? As cool as a Generations Blitzwing would be...

 

I got me a ROTF Dirt Boss, Knock-Out and Dead End for the low-low.

 

Im planning on using either KO or Dead End to paint up as Wolfang (both heads seem just right), Im leaning more towards Dead End atm. Need to think up something to use KO for tho.

HFTD Leader Starscream & G2 Gobots Optimus Prime!

 

Also got ROTF Gravity Bots Barricade and SWTF... some new weird tan tank I don't remember the name of but who's pretty cool.

post-17232-12759603600169_thumb.jpg

do tell us FTcsap, is the leader starscream as drool worthy as we all want him to be? could we have your two cents on the guy?

 

My haul: just bought yet another yamato valkyrie, the 1/60 vf-1j, off of BBTS through amazon (BBTS's price was somehow the cheapest for once, and I can't complain about how quickly stuff from them gets to me).

 

and for anyone that cares, the Meijers around me here in SE Michigan have put all ROTF figures on clearance: 3.99 for scouts I believe, 8.99 deluxe, 16 for voyagers, and 30 for leaders. If you're looking for a scout from the first few waves, what better way to get one than for less than the price legend? Love%20Struck.gif

All Hail Megatron volumes 2 and 4!

 

won a G1 Springer online

 

METROPLEX arrived in the mail! Been waiting a long time for this bot!

do tell us FTcsap, is the leader starscream as drool worthy as we all want him to be? could we have your two cents on the guy?

 

Totally drool worthy, the mold is brilliant. The only thing I don't care about is the detachable gun (and the missiles). The integrated arm weapons are enough for me. Ranks up there with Movie 1 Brawl and ROTF Prime as the best leader molds ever released.

Movie 1 Air Raid and Storm Surge 2-pack at Walmart, $5.

 

EDIT- heh-heh, just after I hit Submit, the office Admin delivered my ROTF "Gathering at the Nemesis" Soundwave.

Movie 1 Air Raid and Storm Surge 2-pack at Walmart, $5.

 

EDIT- heh-heh, just after I hit Submit, the office Admin delivered my ROTF "Gathering at the Nemesis" Soundwave.

 

You get TFs delivered at work? Man I thought the guy at my workplace getting pinball machines delivered was bad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.