Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Stuff I got lately...

 

100_7955.jpg

 

100_7949.jpg

 

100_7951.jpg

 

100_7948.jpg

 

100_7934.jpg

 

100_7912.jpg

 

100_7913.jpg

 

100_7864.jpg

 

100_7816.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got me a Recon Ravage today at TRU. On sale for 10 bucks too.

 

I wasn't gonna get him but couldn't resist. SOOO MUCH CHROME!! Very pretty. Glad i got him. He's alot better than i thought!

Stuff I got lately...

 

100_7955.jpg

Wait, isn't that ROTF Scout Brimstone? Where'd you find him?

^ -can you do a review too :)

Leader Bulkhead, and ROTFvoyager Bludgeon are my latest additions

Who DOESN'T want a brimstone? wicked alt mode and crazy head sculpt! His alt mode needs a total Wreck-Garr paint job once over, but i wish that the robot mode could translate the same.

why not jsut consider it a different Junkion?

why not jsut consider it a different Junkion?

 

good call. Could this be a Nancy?.....not really. but another Junkion no doubt.......thank you leige for opnening my eyes to the opertunities.:wat

well, they only ever made 2 and there was a planet of them...

 

Id I kept Animated Wreck Garr he was just gonna be a random Junkion, so why not. Personaly, I'd like some more inhabitants from 'The Planet of Junk'

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Completely seperate note, I just went outside and saw the mailman brought me a Primal Prime!!!

 

Thank You Very Much UltraConvoy!

 

I have an appointment later but I'm gonna update with pics when I get back. I can't wait, now I have both a MSIB and loose Optimal Optimus and (depending on which has the worse box) Primal Prime!!!

Finally found something I'd never seen before Prime wise..This European Energon MI...Bag..McDonalds Happymeal Prime..Neat--and stupid, and now has a new home!!

gallery_10284_563_175523.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.