Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Just picked up the Special Edition Prime and Megatron in the black packaging for $9.99 ea at Marshall's, as was reported in a previous thread. Wish they'd had Dragstrip and Overkill, but was pleasantly surprised to find the ones I did find.

 

I was thinking about going there after reading this, but then I remembered Primes spinning gimmick :tfpuke, but Dragstrip, I would buy.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

You can lock Prime's spinning gimmick in place, get hi in a straight position, and just pull out on his black tab slightly until you hear a clicking sound

Just picked these up from Toysrus.

 

gallery_22120_973_620096.jpg

 

Also from BevMo!

 

Remy Martin & other assorted booze. :ohyeah

Everybody seems to be finding those MM at TRU, they're not exclusives are they?

Everybody seems to be finding those MM at TRU, they're not exclusives are they?

 

As far as I know, I don't think they are. They do not have a Toysrus exclusive sticker. I'm sure they will be hitting Targets and Walmarts eventually.

For anyone who has the new dino Megazord, how is it? I've seen them and they look pretty neat.

 

I'm not a Power Ranger fan, but I have to give some credit to Power Rangers for rekindling the collector in me. I used to watch the original Power Rangers with my nephew and it was my original love for TF's that made me watch to begin with.

 

Anyway, after buying the Power Ranger stuff for him, Beast Wars came around and then I got him into that and it's all been down hill ever since.

 

If it's really that good, I may get one just for kicks.

 

 

Back on topic, I had a good weekend...

 

Bludgeon

Recon Ironhide

Universe Hardhead (for $15)

Universe Special Editions Prime, Megs, Dragstrip, Overkill from Marshalls. ($10 each...SWEET!)

Everybody seems to be finding those MM at TRU, they're not exclusives are they?

 

 

When they showed up on ebay most of the auctions said they were TRU exclusives. And BBTS has them listed as "Exclusive Wave" but they don't say exclusive to who.

 

But auctions also say that an item is "rare" when we know damn well it isn't.

 

TRU is the only place I've seen em though... :con :con :con

0108001920.jpg

 

Found Recon Ironhide on Friday..Nothing exciting.

 

 

1112e.jpg

 

Revoltech Fraulein: #001 Rei Ayanami

Revoltech Fraulein: #003 Asuka Langley

-- Passed on the Bandage version of Rei, figured I rather have two normal version.

 

TRU Exclusive Commemorative Soundwave

-- I have the BotCon version and I was originally planning to open this one, but.... if only they were the same packaging.

 

Baki The Grappler - The Complete Series

-- I love this anime, I just had to own it, and for $20, I couldn't pass it up.

 

G.I Joe Poster - Storm Shadow

-- http://www.superherostuff.com/OtherItems/images/gi_joe_storm_shadow_poster_2.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 01/11/10

 

Transformers Timelines Collectors' Club > Club/Store Exclusives:

x1 Nightbeat(s) {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

 

Transformers Encore Reissues > Autobots/Decepticons:

x1 Encore #17: Ratbat, Ramhorn, Steeljaw, Slugfest {Ebay Seller: agabysscom}

x1 Encore #19: Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Overkill {Ebay Seller: zgundamgp03}

 

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x1 Strafe With Rocketbot {Ebay Seller: agabysscom}

 

Fun Publications > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF Timelines Comic #1 - Dawn Of Future's Past/Diamond Edition CVR (2006) {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

x1 TF Timelines Comic #2 - Games Of Deception/Diamond Edition CVR (2007) {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

x1 TF Timelines Comic #3 - Shattered Glass/Diamond Edition CVR (2008) {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

x1 TF Timelines Comic #4 - Wings Of Honor/Diamond Edition CVR (2009) {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

 

9-MyTFHaul_FOR_01-11-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.