Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/03/09

 

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#3)/Ultra Class > Asst. #94025:

x2 #94028 Skyfall {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Toys-R-Us Exclusives (#3) > Asst. #93766:

x1 #94824 Back Road Brawl (Hoist/G1 Style Mixmaster) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Transformers ROTF > Toys-R-Us Exclusives (#4) > Asst. #93766:

x1 #94683 Gathering At The Nemesis (Megatron/The Fallen/G1 Style Soundwave) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #7 > Asst. #83971:

x4 #92801 Thrust {Store: Wal-Mart}

*x2 of The G1 Symbol Variant and x2 Of The Movie Symbol Variant

 

Transformers Animated > Activators Class > Wave #6 > Asst. #83617:

x1 #91463 Soundwave {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Toys-R-Us EX Version: CT06-ENS03 Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 RP02-EN Pack(s) + RP02-EN099 Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest {Store: Target}

x1 DLG1-EN Pack(s) + DLG1-EN000 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness {Store: Target}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

3-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-03-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

bit of an old haul, but the plastic version of Masterpiece Voltron. Form blazing sword indeed! very beautiful figure, only complaint is that it doesn't have the chrome parts that the die-cast version does

 

...and two boxes of honey nut cheerios :D

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/03/09

 

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#3)/Ultra Class > Asst. #94025:

x2 #94028 Skyfall {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Toys-R-Us Exclusives (#3) > Asst. #93766:

x1 #94824 Back Road Brawl (Hoist/G1 Style Mixmaster) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Transformers ROTF > Toys-R-Us Exclusives (#4) > Asst. #93766:

x1 #94683 Gathering At The Nemesis (Megatron/The Fallen/G1 Style Soundwave) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #7 > Asst. #83971:

x4 #92801 Thrust {Store: Wal-Mart}

*x2 of The G1 Symbol Variant and x2 Of The Movie Symbol Variant

 

Transformers Animated > Activators Class > Wave #6 > Asst. #83617:

x1 #91463 Soundwave {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Toys-R-Us EX Version: CT06-ENS03 Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 RP02-EN Pack(s) + RP02-EN099 Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest {Store: Target}

x1 DLG1-EN Pack(s) + DLG1-EN000 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness {Store: Target}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

3-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-03-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

Nice haul !!!

 

I only saw 1 Thrust at WalMart after work Fri. when they were closing and I put it back :fire

 

This is the first I'm hearing of the 2 Thrust figs. Can you please take shots showing the 2 variants ???

Hi there. Don't usually post here but it's been a pretty good week for me, so I thought, what the heck? Plus, I can hardly contain my excitement over this G1 MIB Trypticon I got. I've never had Trypticon before, but this figure is friggin' sweet! Plus, he came with unapplied sticks and all paperwork in a really nice C8 box. He required some minor surgery when I got him, as one of the metal bars that hold his sides in place was coming up out of it's place, so I had to take off the head and tap it back in. Still, awesome. I even got a thrill up my leg when I put the batteries and he started walking like brand new.

 

Also, got a nice G1 Soundwave (which I discussed in another thread), 25th Anniversary ComicCon Soundwave, Masterpiece Skywarp and a Takara Megatron reissue (this is like my 4th one, I swear I'm not selling this one! lol). These last 3 all came from TFSource, btw. Also, picked up a couple graded comics, Marvel #1 (cuz ya gotta have the very first one!) and #5 (cuz that's just a friggin' awesome cover). Both got 9.6, and are the first graded comics I've owned.

 

Oh! Also got a couple of sealed G2 pieces and a couple of new busts. I really like the busts, think I'm gonna try and get all of them.

post-8344-12546757902642_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1254675811338_thumb.jpg

post-8344-12546758266428_thumb.jpg

post-8344-12546758364847_thumb.jpg

post-8344-12546758513005_thumb.jpg

post-8344-12546760196989_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1254676032568_thumb.jpg

post-8344-12546761636384_thumb.jpg

post-8344-12546761757506_thumb.jpg

Usually means that you've bought the last of them. Are you happy with yourself?! :P

YES! So long as I don't get an email Monday saying that the status of the items weren't changed before I placed my order.

 

bit of an old haul, but the plastic version of Masterpiece Voltron. Form blazing sword indeed! very beautiful figure, only complaint is that it doesn't have the chrome parts that the die-cast version does

 

...and two boxes of honey nut cheerios :D

I don't think you would want the chrome version. One of the chrome legs on my lions broke off. I didn't force it or anything. I blame the chrome. I'm gonna need to buy the plastic version sometime.

I don't think you would want the chrome version. One of the chrome legs on my lions broke off. I didn't force it or anything. I blame the chrome. I'm gonna need to buy the plastic version sometime.

I'm gonna try and be careful with mine now, just in case. I just wish the silver paint was, well, more silvery

Look at what I got off ebay for $3.99

Hell Yeah!!!

his mini con kind of resembles of an Insectcon

The mini is a step down from Liftor, but it realy is a fun figure, and for $4, even better!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.