Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 9/11/09

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TU01-EN006 Crush Card Virus {Ebay Seller: yukiandkaiser}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

54-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-11-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 9/11/09

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TU01-EN006 Crush Card Virus {Ebay Seller: yukiandkaiser}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

54-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-11-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 9/10/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x3 Strafe With Rocketbot {TFW2005 Member: Bodhar2000)

 

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #11 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Dreamwave Productions > TF Comic(s):

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/March #01 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/April #02 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Candy Toy Ika-Daikaioh {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x1 SH07 Super Shinkenger Red {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Bonus Stuff:

x1 Kamen Rider Decade - Fold Out Poster {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89048 Remote Control R2-D2 {Store: Target}

 

Beanie Babies > Spongebob Squarepants:

x1 Gary The Snail {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

DVD(s):

x1 Power Rangers RPM: Race For Cornith (Volume #2) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga - Volume #3 + YG03-EN001 Winged Kuriboh LV9 (Ultra Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

53-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-10-09.jpg

 

why buy three tankors? and three sideways?

I gotta say that my hunt for the new Voyagers has been for naught, while I did pick up Long Haul at Toysrus.com it's still not as satisfying as finding him in a store, but that's just me. But luckily my local Target store did have a few surprises for me:

 

- Transformers Animated: The Allspark Almanac

 

-Revenge of the Fallen: BRUTICUS MAXIMAS

 

I really hope Fansproject makes a new Bruticus inhancing kit now since Bruticus is one of my favorite combiners (after Devastator of course). And Lastly if you even remotly liked Transformers Animated then I have just one thing to say: BUY ALLSPARK ALMANAC! Like the series it is full of references, it's in universe due to the descriptions of the characters and stories actually being character interviews and.....well just buy it! BUY IT NOW!

Transfan2 is hardcore! Do not question his awesomeness! :awsum

yes, and I'd ask more about the 3 Straifes

 

yes, and I'd ask more about the 3 Straifes

Went out and shopped a bit for our upcoming baby and my GF let me go look at the toys lol. I found Bruticus Maximus and found another HA Sideswipe so I had to buy it. One for car mode and one for robot mode. I'm gonna save up since I have so little to collect now that I have almost everything I've been looking for. I still need HA Skids, Flareup, Legends Devs, and am going to buy another HA Bumblebee to have the car displayed also. The Skids and Mudflap ones I might not do this with since the Deluxes don't look that bad in car mode.

I gotta say that my hunt for the new Voyagers has been for naught, while I did pick up Long Haul at Toysrus.com it's still not as satisfying as finding him in a store, but that's just me. But luckily my local Target store did have a few surprises for me:

 

- Transformers Animated: The Allspark Almanac

 

-Revenge of the Fallen: BRUTICUS MAXIMAS

 

I really hope Fansproject makes a new Bruticus inhancing kit now since Bruticus is one of my favorite combiners (after Devastator of course). And Lastly if you even remotly liked Transformers Animated then I have just one thing to say: BUY ALLSPARK ALMANAC! Like the series it is full of references, it's in universe due to the descriptions of the characters and stories actually being character interviews and.....well just buy it! BUY IT NOW!

 

I had to special order the Allspark Almanac from Booksamillion cause they dont actually carry it in the store. Itll be another couple of weeks before it gets here :/

 

Thanks to The 4RL Deal I got Ice Cream Twins in a trade :yay

Then my little sisters begged me for it and I caved. They are fraternal twins so they like Skids and Mudflap, sigh. A little bit before that I had bought the other deluxe Skids and Mudflap for them for their birthday, they just don't know it yet :D. And along with them I got a GI JOE Cobra Paratrooper. His accessories are really cool but the bulk of his gear makes posing difficult.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 9/12/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Target Exclusives (#3)/Combiners Class > Asst. #92354:

x2 #92637 Bruticus Maximus (Onslaught - To - Blast Off) {Store: Target}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > 6.5" Moto-Morph Rangers > Asst. #31030:

x1 #31036 Moto-Morph Ranger Red {Store: Target}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Jammers Card Storage Case:

x1 Jumbo Size Version (Holds 2000 Cards) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

55-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-12-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.