Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Kinda scored today.

Went looking around, didn't see much, the TRU Animated leader sale was disapointing. Saw HA Sideswipe there but at $35 it was an easy pass.

I saw Dune Runne, Scalpel and Swerve in Target, but they seemed a bit expensive so I walked away

Saw the same figures at Walmart for less so OK. I picked up Dune Runner and Scalpel, but realy wasn't feeling Swerve in hand. I went to the garden counter with some other items, got rung up and left.

 

I just got home, looked in my bag and there was a Sentinel Prime. I didn't take that off the shelf!?!

I looked at the reciept, saw that I wasn't charged for it, but to top that, I saw both Scouts rung up, then both of them credited :)

 

I love trainees in side departments!!!

 

Had I known, I would have grabbed Swerve too...

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Kinda scored today.

Went looking around, didn't see much, the TRU Animated leader sale was disapointing. Saw HA Sideswipe there but at $35 it was an easy pass.

I saw Dune Runne, Scalpel and Swerve in Target, but they seemed a bit expensive so I walked away

Saw the same figures at Walmart for less so OK. I picked up Dune Runner and Scalpel, but realy wasn't feeling Swerve in hand. I went to the garden counter with some other items, got rung up and left.

 

I just got home, looked in my bag and there was a Sentinel Prime. I didn't take that off the shelf!?!

I looked at the reciept, saw that I wasn't charged for it, but to top that, I saw both Scouts rung up, then both of them credited :)

 

I love trainees in side departments!!!

 

Had I known, I would have grabbed Swerve too...

Wow i would get a sentinel for free. go get swerve he is awesome.

I already got Sideswipe, so I'm gonna wait for a sale. The alt was just to red for me.

 

And yeah, suckers :P

After much deliberation... i have picked up ROTF devastator. my brother convinced me to do it just in case the legends version doesnt make it to our shores (which i hope they do :D)

I already got Sideswipe, so I'm gonna wait for a sale. The alt was just to red for me.

I would have to agree that swerve is too red looking. That's why I got another sideswipe and made him red. And what a drool worthy red it is :drool (kinda hate myself for not having the pics done yet)

 

Actual haul:some clearance animated figures. finally got me swindle and had no problem paying a deluxe price for the 'deluxe' size bulkhead

got a Megatron for $1.04 off ebay

cool, which one?

got a Megatron for $1.04 off ebay

link?

Megatron- this one

Hey for not even 3 bucks, good deal!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.