Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

No pics, again. Been too lazy to clear off a spot to take photos. Been too lazy to even take the stuff I got yesterday out of the box...

 

but picked up Animated Lugnut and Wreck-Gar.

I ran across an auction for these different Dinozone Dinosaur Transformer figures. Had never seen or heard of them. Thought they were pretty cool looking! Not the best quality or articulation, but acceptable.

 

DinozoneTransformers001.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers002.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers003.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers004.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers005.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers006.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers008.jpg

No pics, but I found ROTF scout class Ransack and Depth Charge at Walgreens today. They're little nuggets of awesome.

w/ thanks to Puffmarko of TFW for this piece of beauty! :)

 

withthankstoPuffmarkoonTFWforthispi.jpg

 

& for such a great price, How could I resist? heh

Awesome piece indeed! I found a mint conditioned Galaxy Space shuttle not too long ago, its a very cool piece! Congrats on the great find! Here's pics of mine with Countdown Launch Pad:

 

VictoryGalaxyShuttle001.jpg

 

VictoryGalaxyShuttle007.jpg

 

VictoryGalaxyShuttle008.jpg

Legends of cybertron sunstorm. :yay

My seeker army grows.

RotF Depth Charge and Dirt Boss! A little above MSRP at Walgreens, but since I never saw Preview Soundwave, this was my consolation. New Movie Scout figs are love.

 

Totally jealous about Galaxy Shuttle, BTW- congrats! I would say that I'll never have one of my own, except I've said that about other big/expensive TFs, and have managed to weasel them into my clutches. He will be mine. Oh yes, he will be.

I ran across an auction for these different Dinozone Dinosaur Transformer figures. Had never seen or heard of them. Thought they were pretty cool looking! Not the best quality or articulation, but acceptable.

 

DinozoneTransformers001.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers002.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers003.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers004.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers005.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers006.jpg

 

DinozoneTransformers008.jpg

 

Dinozone/Dinozaurs was a weird show, but the toys are cool.

 

See if you can find one called Gigano Dragon. He's fucking TITS.

I had one ordered...but then they informed me it was out of stock! But at least they refunded my money!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.