Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Picked up another Universe Nemesis Primes off of HTS for SC armor.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 12/29/08

 

DVD(s):

x1 Transformers Energon: The Ultimate Collection {Store: Best Buy}

 

CD(s):

x1 Pokemon DP - New Intro/Outro: Hi Touch! & Surely Tomorrow {Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_12-29-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

i got the energon box set a while back and it is awesome.

Universe Tankor (deluxe)

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 12/30/08

 

Transformers Masterpiece > Destrons > Mass Retail:

x1 MP-07 Thundercracker {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Micro Megazords > Asst. #31040:

x2 #31043 Torque Micro Megazord {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x2 DLG1-EN Pack(s) + DLG1-EN000 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_12-30-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 12/30/08

 

Transformers Masterpiece > Destrons > Mass Retail:

x1 MP-07 Thundercracker {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Micro Megazords > Asst. #31040:

x2 #31043 Torque Micro Megazord {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x2 DLG1-EN Pack(s) + DLG1-EN000 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_12-30-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Universe Hound & Cyclonus. I balked on Cheetor & SS 2.0 though!

Universe Hound & Cyclonus. I balked on Cheetor & SS 2.0 though!

 

Opposite haul for me. All I could find were Cheetor and SS. Toys R Us-Cheetor only, 2 Wal-Marts-Cheetor and SS only, Target-Same as Wal-Mart. :nooo :argh Scalpers of Pensacola strike again! Oh well, TRU gets a new shipment in soon so hopefully I can snag the two I really want.

 

On a side note I also picked up a study guide for the ASVAB. I could probably do really well without it, but it's best to be on the safe side and brush up a little. Air Force here I come!

well mabye universe cheetor from target or the one comin via fedex on the 6th.

Animated Swindle. :thumb

I found Blurr + Cyclonus yesterday and the last Clone Wars fig today so I almost did it...

 

I almost finished the year getting everything I wanted at retail. Except for 1-Hound, 1-Cyclonus, 1-Swindle (one of mine is missing a thumb), The Animated legends Optimus and 1 more Blurr cause he's so damn cool.

 

So close !!!

 

 

Markticon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.