Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Both animated voyager Optimus prime and Blitzwing.

 

Voyagers clearenced for $22 where I am and seeing as they had only one of each I figured what the hell.

 

:hbang

 

Been waiting long enough for either to show up.

I grabbed all these, selling them on eBay.... not. I grabbed one each. Sooooo......

 

My haul is 1 Titanium Grimlock, 1 Titanium Prowl, & 1 Universe Sunstreaker (Finally!)

 

screenshot01kn9.jpg

 

Both animated voyager Optimus prime and Blitzwing.

 

Voyagers clearenced for $22 where I am and seeing as they had only one of each I figured what the hell.

 

:hbang

 

Clearance Voyagers = $22? Canada?

Birthday haul!

 

Animated Dlx Bumblebee, and a plastic TF Autobot symbol Halloween pail.

 

11-03-2008.jpg

I grabbed all these, selling them on eBay.... not. I grabbed one each. Sooooo......

 

My haul is 1 Titanium Grimlock, 1 Titanium Prowl, & 1 Universe Sunstreaker (Finally!)

 

screenshot01kn9.jpg

 

Both animated voyager Optimus prime and Blitzwing.

 

Voyagers clearenced for $22 where I am and seeing as they had only one of each I figured what the hell.

 

:hbang

 

Clearance Voyagers = $22? Canada?

 

Yep.

 

Otherwise they'd be about $30 a piece.

 

That's Canada for ya.

 

Funny thing though. Leaders are now on par with the US. $40 a piece.

 

Will have to soon buy Megatron.

My First reissue TF, or the first time I've gotten a G1 TF as an adult...

 

Encore Metroplex...

IMG_2046.jpg

 

IMG_2056.jpg

 

IMG_2061.jpg

 

W00T!!!

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 11/03/08

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 December 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 12 + JUMP-EN027 Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler {Store: Target}

 

Power Rangers > Collectible Card Game:

x3 It's Morphin' Time!/Version #1 {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 PP02-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x4 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 SDZW-EN Structure Deck(s) {Store: Target}

 

MyNTFHaul_for_11-03-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 11/03/08

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 December 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 12 + JUMP-EN027 Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler {Store: Target}

 

Power Rangers > Collectible Card Game:

x3 It's Morphin' Time!/Version #1 {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 PP02-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x4 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 SDZW-EN Structure Deck(s) {Store: Target}

 

MyNTFHaul_for_11-03-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I broke down and ordered the 3 :animated leader class figs (Ultra Magnus, Megatron & Bulkhead) off of HTS. I should have them by this time next week.

Wewt, got me a TFA Voyager Grimlock :D And if I get my way, I might be getting Blitzwing too ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.