Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Just picked these up at Wal-Mart, apparently they still have their $7.77 sale

 

securedownload4mp9.jpg

 

I don't even know why I picked up that Symbiote Spider-Man. Maybe I just wanted at least 1 of these figures.... hmmmm...... would've settled for a Prime, but whatever.

 

Finally completed my Dinobots, unless there happens to be more showing up in the series. I passed on Silverstreak, wasn't into the colors nor the character. Now that I think about it, I should've grabbed him anyways just cuz I have the Alternators version. I wasn't even planning on getting Ironhide really, Sideswipe kind of. I was only looking for Swoop. I was kind of hoping to find Sunstreaker since I ended up grabbing Sideswipe. I think splendic's PIC played a factor to have them both.

 

I saw the G1 version Powerglide at Target and it didn't even hit me that it was red, I was like "Ok I have that, next". Then I checked back a couple pages on here and saw roboraptor's haul and was like "Wait, I saw that."

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Wednesday Haul.

22-oct-haul.jpg

Just picked up two of these guys from that Castle Advent Calendar for a reasonable price. cas403.jpg

 

Can't wait till they get here.

Word! Just placed an order (HTS.com - MDCREW = 20%), so while it's not exactly here, as far as I'm concerned, I have them:

 

:animated Swoop

:animated Shockwave

Robot Heroes:

Ironhide - Kickback

Blaster - Thrust

Arcee - Rumble

 

and it all showed in stock ready to ship. I grabbed enough so that the discount code offset the shipping entirely, and even some of the tax.

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 10/22/08

 

Transformers Universe/Classic > Custom Figures > TF-Parallax:

x2 TFX-01 City Commander {Online Store: TFsource.com}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-22-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 10/22/08

 

Transformers Universe/Classic > Custom Figures > TF-Parallax:

x2 TFX-01 City Commander {Online Store: TFsource.com}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-22-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 10/23/08

 

Transformers Movie > Voyager Class > Wave #3 (Asst. #81060):

x1 #81409 Megatron {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83665):

x1 #83792 Acid Storm {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #3 (Asst. #83617):

x1 #83812 Thundercracker {Store: Target}

 

Pokemon D&P - Battle Dimension > Battle Link Figures > Wave #9:

x1 #491 Darkrai {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 RP01-EN Pack(s)-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 CDIP-EN & x3 GLD1-EN Random Cards-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 20 Cards + Bonus - Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Ultra Pro > Card Sleeves Series:

x1 100 "Clear" Card Sleeves {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_10-23-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 10/23/08

 

Transformers Movie > Voyager Class > Wave #3 (Asst. #81060):

x1 #81409 Megatron {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83665):

x1 #83792 Acid Storm {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #3 (Asst. #83617):

x1 #83812 Thundercracker {Store: Target}

 

Pokemon D&P - Battle Dimension > Battle Link Figures > Wave #9:

x1 #491 Darkrai {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 RP01-EN Pack(s)-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 CDIP-EN & x3 GLD1-EN Random Cards-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 20 Cards + Bonus - Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Ultra Pro > Card Sleeves Series:

x1 100 "Clear" Card Sleeves {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_10-23-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Universe Soundwave- the Machine Wars repaint, don't get excited. He's fun if a brick. More Soundwaves for the shelf!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.