Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

My haul today:

 

LegoSR.jpg

 

Lego Speed Racer. Pretty fuqin awesome if you ask me. I really want the Mach 6 but the pack it comes in sure seems like a total rip off. I got all for of these for 45$ total. The pack with the Mach 6 comes w/3 cars and a tower..... for 65$. That sucks hard..... more money for fewer parts.

 

Nice. But most of my budget (in the case of lego) goes into Bionicle. I have some Legos, buuut, not that much. :P

 

 

 

And yes the Mach 6 set is a total rip... :grr

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sun. 8/17/08

 

Transformers Universe > Legends Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83791):

x3 #83804 Megatron (Classic/G2) - {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyTFHaul_for_08-17-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sun. 8/17/08

 

Transformers Universe > Legends Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83791):

x3 #83804 Megatron (Classic/G2) - {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyTFHaul_for_08-17-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

while home and away from the boards i managed to pick up...

 

G.I. Joe DVD Battle Pack Sets 1 & 2

G.I. Joe Single Pack Wave 9 (accept the bloody farging BAT!)

G.I. Joe Comic Pack Wave 5 (accept farging destro and the iron grenaider)

Transformers Universe Classics Series Galvatron

 

i swear there has to be a farging scalper working at the wallycron down from the house. at least 3 cases of comic packs and 5 cases of singles and not a single farging BAT or the Destro/IG pack. i got there while the boxes where still on the farging pallets (well, the joe boxes where packed away into a cart).

 

EDIT

 

also, and while the dvd battle packs are mostly nothing but repaints, they're a bloody brilliant deal. for $20 you get 3-4 figs the B.A.F. MASS device and a dvd with about 5 g.i. joe eps on it. can't wait to complete the MASS.

 

EDIT part deux

 

oh yea, i forgot about the espresso machine i got from a thrift shop for $0.50. the woman told me she never tried it and didn't know if it worked or not, but for 50 cents you figure you can't go wrong. downloaded the manual from mr. coffee's website. turns out it came with a pot thing that wasn't with the machine (though i probably over looked it sitting near it at the store) so now it just makes espresso by the cup. can't for the life of me figure out the milk frother, but i rarely drink cappuccino anyway. hell of a steal though considering it sales for $50 on mr. coffee's website.

 

also, it has just occurred to me that i've been watching too much bbc >_>

Todays haul: My second out of mabye 3 universe prowls. I am taking the paint of this ones doors the first one i modded yesterday and i want a regular third one but my one i just got has REALLY good paint apps for him having paint problems.

My haul today:

 

LegoSR.jpg

 

Lego Speed Racer. Pretty fuqin awesome if you ask me. I really want the Mach 6 but the pack it comes in sure seems like a total rip off. I got all for of these for 45$ total. The pack with the Mach 6 comes w/3 cars and a tower..... for 65$. That sucks hard..... more money for fewer parts.

 

Bah if it's just the Mach 6 you want your better off just going to Bricklink and buying the parts and sticker sheet individually. You probably could get it completed for about $6-8. Heck somene's selling one for $12 if you don't want to go through the hassle of tracking down individual parts.

 

My Haul for today is a second Nemesis Prime. I also ordered a Henkei Convoy. Too bad it's a christmas present bought by me for my parents to give to me. :tflaugh

Universe Galvatron and Acidstorm @ Price Chopper of all places! A grocery store! I'll take 'em where I can find 'em!

I got the last of the TF Animateds I was missing:

 

haulpicaug1808.jpg

 

Now I have to wait for something new to be released as I have a full set now.

picked up onslaught today, i think i may have ruined the keyboard drooling so much O_O

I got the last of the TF Animateds I was missing:

 

*snip*

 

you lucky bastard...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.