Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Got animated wave 4 from BBTS today, im actually really impressed with this wave, even though I wish sentinel was a voyager I still think he looks reall cool.

 

I'm wondering how you got yours so fast, seeing as how they JUST sent mine out, even though I preordered them.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Just got the Universe Prowl I ordered off HTS. I have a lot of mixed feelings about him.

Got animated wave 4 from BBTS today, im actually really impressed with this wave, even though I wish sentinel was a voyager I still think he looks reall cool.

 

I'm wondering how you got yours so fast, seeing as how they JUST sent mine out, even though I preordered them.

 

IDK, cause i choose standard UPS shipping..it might be because they are located in Wisconsin and im from Minnesota so it takes such a shot time...either way im sure happy i get them so fast : )

Newest eBay buy: RID Megatron, that 6-changin' purple people eater! I had to take a pic of him in his factory-sealed glory- damn box is in very good shape, only a couple tears but very clean. Won't be needin' it, tho- this sucker's for PLAYIN' with! $29 well-spent IMHO, can't wait to make the giant purple fist of DOOOOOMMMM!

 

 

 

EDIT- wow, this is a fun toy. I left him in 2-headed dragon mode while I went to the caf for lunch, and when I came back, it was hard to tell it's just Megatron doing a handstand. This is a cool fig.

Thursday Haul.

14-aug-haul.jpg

G.I.joe cycle with cobra pod 2 pack

8.14.08

 

-TFA Blitzwing

 

TFAnimatedHaul81408002.jpg

 

Now my core cast of :animated Decepticons is complete :mwahaha

Galvatron, Acid Storm, Ledgends Jazz and Hound.

 

Still haven't seen a Blitzwing yet. :grr

Galvatron, Acid Storm, Ledgends Jazz and Hound.

 

Still haven't seen a Blitzwing yet. :grr

WHERE DID YOU GET THEM!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.