Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Oh Hell yeah!!!

 

- 2x Tokyo Toy Show / eHobby exclusive - Henkei Crystal Convoy [MISB, from Hydra]

 

tf193.jpg

 

Took a little longer to get here than I expected, but at least they're here safely. If you couldn't tell already, I love this mold. :)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Oh Hell yeah!!!

 

- 2x Tokyo Toy Show / eHobby exclusive - Henkei Crystal Convoy [MISB, from Hydra]

 

tf193.jpg

 

Took a little longer to get here than I expected, but at least they're here safely. If you couldn't tell already, I love this mold. :)

i hate you sooooooooooo much....j/k

 

ALL HAIL MEGATRON

 

AHM.jpg

:animated Ratchet

All TF:A Mcdonalds toys

My haul for today was Animated Leader Megs, Blackarachnia, and Prowl. ALL THREE arrived in crushed boxes from BBTS, even though I paid extra for "collector's grade" box condition. I'm fed up with trying to get good condition boxes from online stores. As it is now, I've basically wasted about $300 because the boxes wouldn't even pass for C-40.

:animated jazz, snarl, soundwave

Stuff I just picked up:

-Movie Target Excl. Allspark Power Jazz. I alread have the 4 other Jazz releases from the movie, so I wanted to go 5 for 5. Plus he was on clearance at Target for $5, along w/ the BB and Barricade releases of the same line. I'm going to leave him in the box as a "ghost of Jazz" display. *scary ghost sound*

-Movie FAB Rescue Torch Ratchet. Also clearanced at Target, $7. I wanted him to put next to Animated Ratchet, since they have similar color schemes and scales.

(FWIW Movie First Strike Prime and Incinerator were clearanced at $13!)

 

Stuff I'm waiting to get delivered:

-Cybertron Starscream, TRU Voyager version (form the Starscream vs Vector Prime set IIRC). This is the mostly red one, looks pretty cool, but I *might* be looking to trade him in for the regular gray-with-red-accents Voyager version, I'll let all y'all know.

-G1 Blitzwing, complete, $20 shipped form eBay. Looks pretty nice, we'll see. Now of course I'll have to get Animated Blitzy when he shows up around here.

Fridays haul: animated leader megs and bulkhead.

img0128tm3.jpg

 

WOOHOO!!!!

 

got to tru right before they opened, got in and bam, all the joe vehicles and universe deluxe wave 1. mom gave me the money to get them as a way of saying thanks for helping them take care of pap. well, the tfs anyway, i got the joe vehicles with some cash i scraped together. it was tough to choose between the joe vehicles but i've been wanting that trubble bubble for a while now....

 

feels great to finally get some new transformers. if these two are any indication i'm going to farging love this line.

TFA Grimlock .. and is it okay to say that I'm pretty underwhelmed? Not loving those wacky arms.

Well here's a pic of my humble 2nd start as a Tf collector:

 

collectionjuly1108.jpg

 

I hadn't collected TFs since I sold off my entire G1 collection 18 years ago. This new collection is just the beginning as I've already got twice as many on their way and preordered. I blame the TFormers forums for causing me to relapse!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.