Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

LMAO, that is funny. and wrong lol. but funny

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

hey listen if i am right & you're unsure whether or not to post pics in the "action pose" thread you can always run them by me first via PM (just saying)

I'm really glad I missed that generation..

am i close?

 

Is it me or is that drummer totally faking it? Not only is he faking it, but it looks like he's not even trying to make it look real.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 7/09/08

 

Transformers Animated > Voyagers > Wave #3 (Asst. #83463):

x3 #83715 Lugnut [store: Target]

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 August 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 8 [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_07-09-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 7/09/08

 

Transformers Animated > Voyagers > Wave #3 (Asst. #83463):

x3 #83715 Lugnut [store: Target]

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 August 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 8 [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_07-09-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

i got premiums blackout it was teh last one at wal mart

I picked up Animated Ratchet and a Cybertron Swindle from Wal-Mart :tflaugh

 

I didn't really need Swindle, but it was $3, and I was tired of seeing it hop from aisle to aisle.

TFA Blackie and TFA Ratchet

 

TFA Blackie is pretty good.. though I'm not too keen on her stability and dainty mcdaintylegs. She's almost exactly like the BW TMII in that sense. Passing breeze will knock her on her bum. Hole it chest is a lil off puting. but it does allow of decent neck articulation.

 

TFA Ratchet is okay I guess. Bland maybe. Not totally sure he can TF with all those tools in his pack. If I can, I'd be amazed. Doesn't seem like he has room for them all either. A lot of joints on mine were pretty tight too.. like the old man gut. Tight enough to the point where I thought I was gonna break it.. I'd rather have firm joints than loosey goosey ones..

Oh Hell yeah!!!

 

- 2x Tokyo Toy Show / eHobby exclusive - Henkei Crystal Convoy [MISB, from Hydra]

 

tf193.jpg

 

Took a little longer to get here than I expected, but at least they're here safely. If you couldn't tell already, I love this mold. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.