Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 2/21/08

 

Beckett Yu-gi-oh Unofficial Collector:

x1 Issue #34 (Cover: Elemental Hero Chaos Neos) [store: Meijer]

 

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl - Throw PokeBall: Series #3 [Asst. #60417]:

x1 Budew with Poke Ball [store: Meijer]

 

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Series #4 Basic Figures - Single Packs (Asst. #59706):

x1 Budew With Exclusive Marble [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 GLAS-EN088 Veil Of Darkness *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: novastorm25]

x4 PTDN-EN Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 DP06-EN/DP07-EN 2-Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_02-21-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I said I would never touch it with a 40' pole but it arrived today anyway... SOC GX-39 Baikanfu!

 

100_3479.jpg

 

100_3482.jpg

Picked up the new Star Wars Evolution packs, and also managed to find 2 of each of the new GI Joe comic Packs, except for Tomax and Xamot, i only found one of them. And i also grabbed a Cobra Air Trooper.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 2/22/08

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 PTDN-EN081 Darklord Zerato *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: sopowerfulcards]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_02-22-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 2/22/08

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 PTDN-EN081 Darklord Zerato *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: sopowerfulcards]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_02-22-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Picked up the new Star Wars Evolution packs, and also managed to find 2 of each of the new GI Joe comic Packs, except for Tomax and Xamot, i only found one of them. And i also grabbed a Cobra Air Trooper.

 

the walmart i visited the other day had all their pegs full. the singles where old though, but you could tell they just stocked. oddly enough they where missing the dreadnoks and the destro/breaker sets, but they had multiples of all the other 2 packs. picked myself up Tomax/Xamot 2 pack and the Crimson Guard/Scarred Cobra Officer 2 pack. hid a ace/wild weasel 2 pack just incase i happen upon another $10... 3 more and i'll have enough for doc. at least these two waves aren't like the first (i actually want all of them, even the snake eyes/storm shadow set thanks to the comics and storm shadow's bow being much better). i still need to figure out what to do with that extra scarlett.

GI Joe hunting has been awful in my area. Single carded figures come around once in a never, and it seems like waves 2 and 3 are the only ones that get restocked. I haven't even seen a wave 4 or 5 figure since mid-December. Honestly, it's like the line is regressing back to the beginning of the entire line. I'll be sick if I see any more Buzzers, Hooded CCs, or Serget Stalkers. The pegs are basically full of those bastards.

 

Then again, at least I've seen waves 4 and 5 of the singles at some point. Around here, the only two packs are the Scarlette/Hawk, CC/Duke, and Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow two packs. That's it. I saw the Dreadnok pack twice, and Destro/Breaker pack twice. The first time I didn't bother to pick either up, but the second time I picked the Destro/Breaker pack up.

 

And then, for the first time just yesterday, I saw the Crimson Guard/Scarred Officer, and Battle Damage Snake eyes/Storm Shadow two packs, so I snatched them up. Honestly, the comics in those packs suck, I think. And my two figures in the CG/Scarred Officer are terrible. The bottom half of my Officer's right leg is bent at a really odd angle, making me wonder if the bottom half isn't actually the bottom half of a left leg. My CG isn't bad, but his left leg has that split from not being screwed together right. I might be able to fix it, but a lot of these figures seem to have that problem.

 

The Snake Eyes/SS two-pack was pretty cool. I got bored of my single-carded SS pretty quickly, but I love characters with capes, and his bow is really nice looking. I also like the sort of maroon-ish color that breaks up the white. I also like the coloration of his weapons better than the wave 1 SS.

 

I just wish I could find Wave 4 somewhere. The only single carded ones I have from that wave are Destro, Gung-Ho, and Roadblock. Those are the only ones I've even SEEN of wave four, not counting a helmeted CC that I'm kicking for not picking up when I had the chance.

 

I'm just tired of seeing Wave 2 and 3 revisions. Jesus, get the Wave 4s around here, or just move on to wave 6.

I have had 2 recent hauls,

 

Last weekend in the DE, PA area Allsparks arrived. I pulled Warpath, Stormsurge, Landmind and Stockade in one quick visit to Target.

 

In addition, the weekend before I was in Atlanta and snagged every single Target exclusive that came out that I missed; Skyblast, Clocker, Strongarm, Hardtop...THEY HAD THEM ALL stocked and OVERSTOCKED!!!

 

To anyone who lives on the East Coast....It appears that shippments move Eastward from CA then south. When people in Midwest (IN, OH, WV) post findings we should get them in a week (that goes for GI Joes and other toys as well). If you can, take a trip down 95 South and hit up Targets and Wallymarts in MD and below to find stuff you may have missed at your local store.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.