Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Just got all of this. The dvd primes were only $20 each, clearenced at walmart.

 

Wow...I wish I could find awesome clearance deals at my Wal-Mart. Nice job.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Just ordered/bought my first GiG figure. I've got a Italian GiG Microchange Walther P38 U.N.C.L.E. (pre-TF Megatron) on its way, only a few Megatrons left.

well, got my xmas money from mom, and the rest of the in-laws so on top of finishing buying other presents i picked myself up some g.i. joe stuff (saving enough to get a frigging landmine when i see 'em).

 

25th Anni Cobra 5 pack

25th Anni Lady Jaye

25th Anni Sgt Stalker

 

my my how my collection has grown -_- i really need to stop going to the toy isle

how the hell are all of you getting all of these Joes? I haven't seen a single carded figure for over a month! I'm startin to get pissed here....

 

On Topic: i went back to radioshack and picked up Bb and barricade Zip Zaps. 10$ a pop is so worth it.

 

it helps when you only go to walmart at 3 in the morning. the 5 packs i found @ TRU.

 

i got the majority of mine by finding them all at one whack and hiding them in the craft section till i could afford them.

 

Powerglideing scalpers man, it's hard to beat them to these things.

Movie Voyager Incinerator

 

100_3071.jpg

 

Movie Deluxe Landmine, Timeranger Time Robo/Timeranger Time Shadow (combined) & WST Slag

 

100_3059.jpg

Movie Voyager Incinerator

Damn I love that thing! Are those the final colors? Even w/o hands, I love that fig, might have to get 2. Nice going! :thumb

 

EDIT- could you pose another movie fig w/ it for scale pls? Thx

Check my review in the Toy Discussion forum.

how the hell are all of you getting all of these Joes? I haven't seen a single carded figure for over a month! I'm startin to get pissed here....

 

Hear hear. I've run across about 10 Shipwrecks and Lady Jayes in he past two weeks. What I really want is the Iron Grenadier Destro.

how the hell are all of you getting all of these Joes? I haven't seen a single carded figure for over a month! I'm startin to get pissed here....

 

On Topic: i went back to radioshack and picked up Bb and barricade Zip Zaps. 10$ a pop is so worth it.

 

it helps when you only go to walmart at 3 in the morning. the 5 packs i found @ TRU.

 

i got the majority of mine by finding them all at one whack and hiding them in the craft section till i could afford them.

 

Powerglideing scalpers man, it's hard to beat them to these things.

 

Its true, i usually score big on Joes going in at about midnight....plus im the only one in the toy aisle so i get to look around more, plus its always fun to soo the people there so late at night...mainly the drunk ones.

how the hell are all of you getting all of these Joes? I haven't seen a single carded figure for over a month! I'm startin to get pissed here....

 

On Topic: i went back to radioshack and picked up Bb and barricade Zip Zaps. 10$ a pop is so worth it.

 

it helps when you only go to walmart at 3 in the morning. the 5 packs i found @ TRU.

 

i got the majority of mine by finding them all at one whack and hiding them in the craft section till i could afford them.

 

Powerglideing scalpers man, it's hard to beat them to these things.

 

Its true, i usually score big on Joes going in at about midnight....plus im the only one in the toy aisle so i get to look around more, plus its always fun to soo the people there so late at night...mainly the drunk ones.

 

i've also learned that they only restock the joes about once a freaking week too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.