Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

With this, i will have more Canadian TFs than US I think

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230147442562

 

man that was one hell of a deal! not only is he in immaculate cond. but in place of his sword you get a blaster rifle with somebody's missle to boot! you could almost make your money back with just the blaster gun alone! after closer inspection looks like there's two sticker sheets as well. great deal man!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

so yeah i ordered a classics astro train over priced at £13 and i hoped to make it up when i got a blue tracks at £15 but they have only sent me tracks (and i have the original yellow BT) so im a little pissed

Haul for the Week for a new collector.

 

Movie Voyager Ironhide

Titanium Soundwave

Movie Deluxe Arcee

Movie Leader Optimus Prime

Cybertron Soundwave

 

Sorry about crappy phone pictures.

Ironwave.jpg

Arcee.jpg

Primewave.jpg

Knock-off Fever!!! I know they're cheesy and cheaply-made, but they are good for playability and some part replacement.

 

G2 Constructicons/Devastator (yellow & black)

 

G1 Aerielbots/Superion (darker gold cheap chrome foil on Silverbolt)

 

G1 Protectobots/Defensor (Hot Spot is red, instead of baby blue)

 

BWTM2 Megatron

 

BWTM2 Optimal Optimus (slight color differences, but all I wanted him for is the 2 guns included with him)

Whoohooo.

 

- 6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus [MISB, from local Wal-Mart]

 

tf128.jpg

 

Was actually going to Wal-Mart to look for Alts and Cybertron stuff... All I found were Movie toys and 6" Titaniums. Oh well. :P

So G1 Ultra Magnus concludes the 6" Titanium line for me (I have all the Primes, OpOp, Rodimus and now Ultra Magnus).

He's not a bad figure; the only flaws that I can see from his design:

- His shoulders are way to far back; should be closer to the front of his chest

- His alt mode doesn't hold together too well

- His facial expression says "grumpy old man" to me... then again, that's somewhat of what he's supposed to be... I think his head could use a bit of work....

Whoohooo.

 

- 6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus [MISB, from local Wal-Mart]

 

tf128.jpg

 

Was actually going to Wal-Mart to look for Alts and Cybertron stuff... All I found were Movie toys and 6" Titaniums. Oh well. :P

So G1 Ultra Magnus concludes the 6" Titanium line for me (I have all the Primes, OpOp, Rodimus and now Ultra Magnus).

He's not a bad figure; the only flaws that I can see from his design:

- His shoulders are way to far back; should be closer to the front of his chest

- His alt mode doesn't hold together too well

- His facial expression says "grumpy old man" to me... then again, that's somewhat of what he's supposed to be... I think his head could use a bit of work....

Movie Jazz :thumb :thumb

Movie/Game Swindle :thumb

 

 

CJ

 

 

 

:tfdance

All I have recieved lately is GX-03 Soundblaster, finally.

 

Still on the hunt for new movie figures

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.