Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

i got my pepsi prime today, I'm too lazy to take a picture

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 7/24/07

 

Transformers Movie Robot Replicas Wave #1 (Asst. #82415):

x1 #82932 Megatron [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyTFHaul_for_7-24-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 7/24/07

 

Transformers Movie Robot Replicas Wave #1 (Asst. #82415):

x1 #82932 Megatron [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyTFHaul_for_7-24-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Titanium Soundwave.

 

:P :P :P :P :P :P

My classics Mirage came in today. Best peg warmer ever. I know everyone has already said that, and I'm sitting here fiddling with it wondering why it never flew off the shelves.

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 7/25/07

 

Transformers Machine Wars Basics [Asst. #27061]:

x1 #27066 Megatron [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

x1 #27067 Thundercracker [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

 

Transformers Generation 2 Go-Bots [Asst. #80181]:

x1 #80257 Soundwave [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

x1 #80258 Frenzy [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

 

MyTFHaul_for_7-25-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 7/25/07

 

Transformers Machine Wars Basics [Asst. #27061]:

x1 #27066 Megatron [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

x1 #27067 Thundercracker [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

 

Transformers Generation 2 Go-Bots [Asst. #80181]:

x1 #80257 Soundwave [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

x1 #80258 Frenzy [TFW2005 Member: AutobotSDG]

 

MyTFHaul_for_7-25-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

My classics Mirage came in today. Best peg warmer ever. I know everyone has already said that, and I'm sitting here fiddling with it wondering why it never flew off the shelves.

 

Hey, mine came today too! Amazon.com, $4- you too?

 

I love him, awesome articulation, and a cool, tough stance. He can do Elvis karate kicks, he can even kneel down. I already modded his knees to bend juuust a teeny bit more, and his head so it can be a little more level (just carved out the back of his head a little bit, and flattened out the piece behind his head- barely did anything, sad to say).

 

I'm surprised he was around so long, he really is a great fig.

My classics Mirage came in today. Best peg warmer ever. I know everyone has already said that, and I'm sitting here fiddling with it wondering why it never flew off the shelves.

 

Hey, mine came today too! Amazon.com, $4- you too?

 

I love him, awesome articulation, and a cool, tough stance. He can do Elvis karate kicks, he can even kneel down. I already modded his knees to bend juuust a teeny bit more, and his head so it can be a little more level (just carved out the back of his head a little bit, and flattened out the piece behind his head- barely did anything, sad to say).

 

I'm surprised he was around so long, he really is a great fig.

 

Yup, got him under five bucks thanks to teletran2's heads up. I haven't modded him yet, I wanna learn how to do the backpack mod though so I can bring the wheels on his shoulders down.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.