Would you buy a tf kitbash item? Why?

tornados117

Would you buy a tf kitbash item? Why?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a tf kitbash item? Why?

• Yes if I like it.
    • Yes if it resembles G1 character
    • Yes if it is black
    • No coz it is not original anymore
    • No coz no price value
    • No coz what's the point of getting repaints since I do not even support tf's repaints
    • No coz no more MISB
    • others

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny this topic came up. I was thinking of selling my kitbashed alt bumblebee. I really don't want to sell it but i am using what i get to pay off some bills. I am strapped for cash and could use the money i get for it.I am not really sure what i would get for it. I still have to make a mock package for it and add some things to it.

post-4966-1114629879.jpg

From the good-quality kitbashes I've seen sell on eBay, I would not be even remotely surprised if that little gem went for several hundred dollars (300-400). It's probably the best Bumblebee I've seen made, despite its concession in the homage transformation (though it works around it very well).

Archived