Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why is Aaron Archer so evil?

Recommended Posts

Back on topic, wouldn't it be funny if I was Aaron Archer?

 

Funny for us, not for you.  :tflaugh

  • Replies 210
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn, this is one wacky thread.

 

I do have to say I'm suprised TFans was the "cause" of the orson loss hubbub from years back, I always thought it was Siebertron (don't know why really) But back then, people would chat about it so gaurdedly that they never named names in open discussion (on the allspark at least)

 

Since there's so much going on in this thread, I will just roll my eyes reeally loud so all those that should hear it can

 

*rolls eyes!*

Every major board had their hand in it one way or another. But what's done is done.  Time to move on.  BTW, TFans did not exist during that time.

Ah, didn't know that. I know this board is relatively new.

 

Now I'm confounded to know how wheeljack had ANY part in this?

If I'm not mistaken, and someone shoot me if I am...Jack runs www.TFormers.com, yes? I believe that site had something to do with it, but I don't know the full story, myself.

  • Author
damn, this is one wacky thread.

 

I do have to say I'm suprised TFans was the "cause" of the orson loss hubbub from years back, I always thought it was Siebertron (don't know why really) But back then, people would chat about it so gaurdedly that they never named names in open discussion (on the allspark at least)

 

Since there's so much going on in this thread, I will just roll my eyes reeally loud so all those that should hear it can

 

*rolls eyes!*

Every major board had their hand in it one way or another. But what's done is done.  Time to move on.  BTW, TFans did not exist during that time.

Ah, didn't know that. I know this board is relatively new.

 

Now I'm confounded to know how wheeljack had ANY part in this?

bwuhuhuhuh.... I think if Jack wants to talk about it, cool. Otherwise I'll STFU. :thumb

My first impression of him was that he seemed a bit smarmy, it's not unlike disliking a substitute teacher because he's eyeing the gynormous breasts of a girl in the front row. Granted, this was not the case when I met him, but that was my first impression. However, to his credit the man knows what he's talking doing and when he's in full-on "Selling Mode" he could charm the pants off a snake.

 

He knows the product, he's well aware that the fans of Transformers are tantamount to the barbarians at the gate, calling for his head on a pike. But that doesn't stop him because unlike a lot of his Japanese counterparts, he's a businessman and not an idealist in the wrong profession (unlike oh-so-many manga writers/artists, anime directors and the laughable bards that currently pen the multitude of Japan's TF universe).

 

I don't understand all the hating on him, much like Simon Furman, from some of our more... "frothy" fellow fans. Usually, it comes out of the mouths of the more pompous and well-known haters just looking for some idiotic way to turn Hasbro into a Villain, robbing the masses of wealth with inferior products, etc., etc. >_<  I hear rumors about Archer constantly and there's never anything supporting them, even worse when one asks the spreader of said rumor to cite their source I usually hear something REALLY reliable like "My friend's buddy's cousin's neighor's daughter told a complete stranger about it and I heard it from them."

 

I'm fine with the guy, he's keeping the line afloat, regardless of the assumptions spouted by naysayers who can't seem to do anything except spread rumors when they're not pissing and moaning about every other product that gets churned out.

damn, this is one wacky thread.

 

I do have to say I'm suprised TFans was the "cause" of the orson loss hubbub from years back, I always thought it was Siebertron (don't know why really) But back then, people would chat about it so gaurdedly that they never named names in open discussion (on the allspark at least)

 

Since there's so much going on in this thread, I will just roll my eyes reeally loud so all those that should hear it can

 

*rolls eyes!*

Every major board had their hand in it one way or another. But what's done is done.  Time to move on.  BTW, TFans did not exist during that time.

Ah, didn't know that. I know this board is relatively new.

 

Now I'm confounded to know how wheeljack had ANY part in this?

bwuhuhuhuh.... I think if Jack wants to talk about it, cool. Otherwise I'll STFU. :thumb

 

I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about, or what you are talking about.  I don't know all the blah that has went down behind the scenes.  It sounds like a bunch of drama.  :puke

The main and only reason that TFormers, Jack, hell, even myself and several others are associated with the whole Archer/Orson situation is because we where called out by a severely misinformed and overly angry Tony Bacala (aka Alex Weiner) in a front page post at the time of the incident. The only site mentioned in particular was TFormers however. Everything else was individuals.

 

He had a reason to be pissed I guess, what some would consider his meal ticket at the time had been taken away. He just jumped at the wrong party. There was a statement from Archer as well, much to the same effect, just not as frothy and long as Tony's was.

  • Author
The main and only reason that TFormers, Jack, hell, even myself and several others are associated with the whole Archer/Orson situation is because we where called out by a severely misinformed and overly angry Tony Bacala (aka Alex Weiner) in a front page post at the time of the incident. The only site mentioned in particular was TFormers however. Everything else was individuals.

 

He had a reason to be pissed I guess, what some would consider his meal ticket at the time had been taken away. He just jumped at the wrong party. There was a statement from Archer as well, much to the same effect, just not as frothy and long as Tony's was.

:note ...and we'll have fun, fun, fun 'til her daddy takes the T-Bird away... :note

"laughable bards".... wow.

 

 

;) You WISH you pull pull terms like that out on the fly :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.