What would make a cool Dinobot?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats that one with the frilly neck thingy and spits corrosive venom? I know if was in JP, might just be scifi... certainly sounds it.. :roll .. but that one has my vote as the 6th Dinobot.

Chlamydosaurus, or more comenly known as the Frilled-Neck Lizerd

I have to do a double take every time I read that name...

darn latin. hurts my eyes everytime i look at the names. hurts even more when i kill the pronounciation. tripple kill when i try to spell it from memory.

if i could think of 2 more prehistoric sharks, that would make a cool combiner.

Sharkticus Prehistoricus! (hmmm might try for a drawing of this. lol)

Exactly!! :thumb Aaaand since there's a lot that the designers have learned over the years...maybe a decent GESTALT being made from these figures?  I'd still add GAMERA to make the crew an even six robot team.  Take the name DYNOBOTS (from the Wars Within comicbook/manga) and we have a definate winner.  Wonder what that would look like?  I'd definately make them all deluxe sized.  I mean all of them.  Either Deluxe sized or BT/ALT sized would be faaaantaaastic. :schin

I wonder if MOTHERA and MECHA-GODZILLA can be worked into the scheme as other attachments or a "monster" weapon of some kind?

I don't put in Gamera, since Gamera and Godzilla aren't in the same "reality".

I don't put in Gamera, since Gamera and Godzilla aren't in the same "reality".

Despite many fan-fic wanna be stuff, yeah. They're not.

But since we're talking Transformers, they could in fact be something like the original Dinos. Wheeljack thought earth dinos were so neat, he went home and built a themed team on them. They could make a themed team based on Daikaiju in general. Include them all.

Something like: Autobot watches TV with earthlings

Autobot thinks supermonsters rock

Autobot begs prime for budget, time, and material

Big monster dinos result.

Archived