Knock Offs and Bootlegs

Galzamus

that bootleg, is a millions times crap, compared to the origional.

Hes complete, (me thinks) I think they took out his arm guns, though.

the scale is the same

good for kitbashing...ish

its just so teh suck, compared to the real one

*waves real one in Smith^2's face, nah nah nah*

*and waves Lio in his face too*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got it, it's okay, but not good. I have no idea if it's complete or not since i don't have an original to compare it too, but the head takes alot of effort to get out of the body for robot mode and the limbs are extremely loose, so you'd have to coat the ball joints in nail polish or superglue to tighten 'em up. And the parts of the lions mane like to pop-off at random too.

if this is the yellow and silver bootleg then yeah, its ok if u dont have the original, as long as you get it cheap. Its missing some abilities such as the chest is one molded piece, you cannot swing the maximal symbol out nor can you spin the lion mane amongst other minor missing features. I got mine for about £5 dunno what that is in USA, maybe $8? But it makes a great Nemesis Prime.

that bootleg, is a millions times crap, compared to the origional.

Hes complete, (me thinks) I think they took out his arm guns, though.

the scale is the same

good for kitbashing...ish

its just so teh suck, compared to the real one

*waves real one in Smith^2's face, nah nah nah*

*and waves Lio in his face too*

Best... Post... Evah

*grabs real one*

*then Grabs Lio*

Repaint it inot Alpha Trion as scen in wreckers #2

X-Bob, isn't that the lion figure known as Snarl? Not sure.

The tight head and loose joints is a problem for my actual Leo, but he's cool nonetheless. I got mine off eBay (yes a sealed original Japanese) along with G1 Grotesque and the Double-headed black dragon for $15 shipped and all :) :)

I use Leo as a Predacon because he looks really mean to me and thus COOL.

Mane spins(manually- no mechanisms in head at all) has two launchers with two missiles, and the wrist launchers are not there.

Archived