Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ideas for possible Alternators

Recommended Posts

Also the NSX should not be molested with flames on it (Mr. Honda would turn over in his grave). To tell you the truth I don?t think the car companies would allow Hasbro/Takara to put the flames on any of their cars for hotrod?.or even Tracks for that matter. :tdown

He wouldn't be Hot Rod without the hot-rod flames. ;)

 

And if someone explains to the companies about the -bad press- being whiney like that would give them, I'm sure they'd be willing to allow that. It isn't like they're being asked to allow 'their vehicles' to have (-gasp, shock, horror-) damage on them.

 

(I will never understand how they can think that allowing a video-game or toy representation of one of their models to have racing/battle/etc damage is somehow going to affect their sales...)

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He wouldn't be Hot Rod without the hot-rod flames. ;)

 

And if someone explains to the companies about the -bad press- being whiney like that would give them, I'm sure they'd be willing to allow that.

I more than agree that it would not be hotrod without the flames, but don’t be so sure that car companies or anything company will be so willing to allow another company to play around with their intellectual property.

He wouldn't be Hot Rod without the hot-rod flames. ;)

 

And if someone explains to the companies about the -bad press- being whiney like that would give them, I'm sure they'd be willing to allow that.

I more than agree that it would not be hotrod without the flames, but don’t be so sure that car companies or anything company will be so willing to allow another company to play around with their intellectual property.

Yeah, now that ive been thinking about it more. Hot Rod will probably show up as another american muscle car, since theyre the only companies who would allow flames on theyre cars.

 

so how about this monstrosity :tfgrin

 

prowler.jpg

He wouldn't be Hot Rod without the hot-rod flames. ;)

 

And if someone explains to the companies about the -bad press- being whiney like that would give them, I'm sure they'd be willing to allow that.

I more than agree that it would not be hotrod without the flames, but don?t be so sure that car companies or anything company will be so willing to allow another company to play around with their intellectual property.

All we have to do is threaten their income, which is what bad publicity will do.

 

It doesn't even have to be a realistic threat. If they perceive any danger to their cash-flow, it will bother them greatly. All hail the almight Dollar.

 

;)

I can easily see hotrod as a Pagoni Zonda. :thumb

i like you already :clap

Yeah, now that ive been thinking about it more.  Hot Rod will probably show up as another american muscle car, since theyre the only companies who would allow flames on theyre cars.

 

so how about this monstrosity  :tfgrin

 

prowler.jpg

Short from the Chrysler/Plymouth Prowler being dead now, that’s really not that bad an idea. Its really not one of my favs but your right American companies would be more willing to allow the flames on their cars…plus the Prowler more than most any other production car would be ok with the flames.

I guess I’m the only one that thinks Hotrod should be a futuristic car. My point of view is that he was never on the axalon and hence would have never been converted to an earth car. Also if you look on the original hotrod toy it surly didn’t look like anything from earth (for the most part).

Hey I second you on that, I especially like the lexus you put first.

I guess I’m the only one that thinks Hotrod should be a futuristic car.  My point of view is that he was never on the axalon and hence would have never been converted to an earth car.  Also if you look on the original hotrod toy it surly didn’t look like anything from earth (for the most part).

Hey I second you on that, I especially like the lexus you put first.

Seems like we're in the minority (no pun intended), think only one other person was feeling the Lexus Minority Report Sports Car. But its all good…I jus hope Hasbro/Takara end up making him….guess will have to wait and see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.