Interesting Blurbs Going Around

DragonX76

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HBS-02 Master Megs sounds interesting, though. A showaccurate, superposeable diecast figure... :eek

HBS Convoy wasnt that much different from plastic convoy, I don't see why HBS Megatron would be a lot better (regular one already has great articulation)

When it comes to the mold, HBS GFC is the more showaccurate one. So imagine a Master Megatron fig that has the proportions of the show version (small chest/big shoulderpads instead of the other way around like on the toy). Wouldn't that be sweet? Oh, and don't forget the dark colors. :thumb

Oh yeah, and it would sure be sweet if those sets could combine into a "city former", but only if they are cheap.

I hope Chromia isn't evil. She was an autobot in G1 (from The Search for Alpha Trion).

I'm a sucker for just about any playset. Anything that can make an action figure look like he is in his own environment makes the figure even cooler to me. So I'll buy almost anything because it isn't often that they come available.

I hope Chromia isn't evil. She was an autobot in G1 (from The Search for Alpha Trion).

I'm a sucker for just about any playset. Anything that can make an action figure look like he is in his own environment makes the figure even cooler to me. So I'll buy almost anything because it isn't often that they come available.

*smack* She's listed as a Destron.

wow so chromia is an opscure hommige i wonder what her alt mode is

May not even be a female by the time it's over with. May just be some Destron/Decepticon with that said name.

And I am hoping those Playset will be cool...It seems like the first 3 go together and the last 3 go together. Hmmm....makes me want them more, *sigh*

Archived