Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting Blurbs Going Around

Recommended Posts

what does BT playset mean??

soudns lame actually.... a stoplight palyset?

 

If these are real - then the only thing promising about the playsets is the possibility of jets (airport)

 

How many of us here would actually buy a BT playset?

I know that I certainly would buy one... or all of them.

 

And oh how I am loving the news of those airport sets. I really really REALLY hope that means what I think it means.

 

If they release the seekers, then I think this just might be the most popular TF line of all time. I know it would be #1 on my list (yes, even above G1, I really love the BTs).

  • Replies 253
  • Views 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Just to let you ppl know, I added some stuff to the first post. check back often to that first post since i don't like posting multiple times.

Found some interesting info was passed on to me. Some of these names are spelled PHONETICALLY. Some of these I posted a while back when I found out the trademarks. I will follow-up once I get more info. You heard it here first.

 

R/M Real Color Starscream <--you got me???

R/M Real Color Beast Megatron <--same here???

Robot Master Limited Ultra Magnus.... uh oh.. probably white g1 convoy repaint... haha

BR-15 Megatron Super Mode

A new RM Beast Megs and Starscream...hhmmm...Real Color? Maybe more Real-Life Accurate colorings, like what an F-15 and a T-Rex would really look like?

RM Magnus...good lord they are doing a lot of Magnus toys nowadays, huh?

 

What the heck is BR-15? What does BR mean?

 

Thanks for all the updates Dragon, you rock man.

what does BT playset mean??

soudns lame actually.... a stoplight palyset?

 

If these are real - then the only thing promising about the playsets is the possibility of jets (airport)

 

How many of us here would actually buy a BT playset?

I think Stoplight Playset would be more of a "Street-Scene". Like at an intersection for BTs/Alts to fight at. That to me sounds cool, particularly if it can combine with the Garage and Gas Station sets to form an Overall Scene.

TFC-20 Mini Bot Set 2

TFC-21 "Galva/Galba" Galvatron?

 

Robot Master Limited Ultra Magnus.... uh oh.. probably white

:thumb :thumb I can't wait to have those 3 items.

D@mn Takara for making RM Magnus limited, that mean, I have to cash out even more, agrrrrrrrrr

how disappointing the new magnus will just be a convoy white >< didnt they already recolor convoy as RM10?? geeez

if they give RM magnus armour i will be happy and the real colours screamer and megs well i was hoping to see sky warp and thunder craker befor they did repaints with the same name

how disappointing the new magnus will just be a convoy white >< didnt they already recolor convoy as RM10?? geeez

They also released a limited black version...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.