Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption It

Recommended Posts

Never Mind

  • Replies 678
  • Views 57.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not working.

 

Can't get Cliffjumper's original pic in :tfmad

Still not working.

Leobreaker: EEK.  Snarl's about to let one fly.

Evac: Oh-No, Leobreaker duck and cover.

Landmine: SCATTORSHOT...MOVE YOUR TAILPIPE!

Scattorshot: I'm not afraid of anything a wolf has to offer.

 

Snarl thinking: Damn bowel movement.  Hurry up, I've got to go and fight the Decepticons.

 

Seconds later

post-4685-1133880607.jpg

post-3251-1133921467.gif

 

"I've got it Override!  There's nothing to worry about.  I've got your back."

"Hot Shot why are you just standing there like a big dummy when I clearly need medical attention?"?

Leobreaker: EEK.  Snarl's about to let one fly.

Evac: Oh-No, Leobreaker duck and cover.

Landmine: SCATTORSHOT...MOVE YOUR TAILPIPE!

Scattorshot: I'm not afraid of anything a wolf has to offer.

 

Snarl thinking: Damn bowel movement.  Hurry up, I've got to go and fight the Decepticons.

 

Seconds later

 

Nice One masterminicon! :thumb

 

 

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

 

 

:tfdance

  • 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since I last posted.

 

Well this is the time for you to say something...

 

g1galv017.jpg

 

Enjoy!

 

:)

Its been a while since I last posted.

 

Well this is the time for you to say something...

 

g1galv017.jpg

 

Enjoy!

 

:)

 

 

:tfgrin : Light... our darkest hour... Hey waitaminit! WTF? I thought I was the one who becomes bigger!  Woaaah... Uh oh! Too... heavy!

 

Bump!

 

Go nuts with this one...

PLXGoneBad1.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...

arrr we cant let this thread die

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.