Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption It

Recommended Posts

Caption this

 

IMG_1949.jpg

  • Replies 678
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caption this

 

IMG_1949.jpg

 

 

Megatron: "Oh don't be such a wuss Prime! Blow his head off!"

 

Optimus: "Shut up! You big silver zit! Wait a minute you just gave me an idea!"

 

Magnus: "Uh, who are you talking to Prime?"

Caption this

 

IMG_1949.jpg

 

Reverse Convoy realized he needed psychiatric(sp?) help when the voices at the back of his head started telling him to play target practice with his comrades.  That and the odd feeling that someone keeps breathing down his nape.

Nooo.....stay away from the light...you are a cool thread....don't die on me now! I can't survive just with Customs & Repaints and INH. Maybe this will help! Fight darn it, FIGHT!

 

 

post-5638-1117819790.jpg

 

Cobra Commander: Yo I'm telling you that scene was the best of the season...

Vader: You should've seen those CGI's, they're the best...

Megatron: Remember the crossover ep...

 

Bear: Yo, cosplayers!  The convention grounds is down three blocks, and you DO NOT disturb a hibernating bear!  I'm giving you 10 seconds to git out of my home before a I go all National Geographic on your a$$es!

IMG_1949.jpg

 

Megatron: "Come on Prime, say it. Say it!"

 

Prime: "Ok if it will shut you up."

 

Megatron: "YES!!!"

 

Prime: "CAPTION THIS!"

 

Darth Vader: Join the darkside...

Cobra Comander: was that just james earl jones?

Megatron: Well Why do you sound like ...... starscream?!

bear: i've decided to do this whole bad guy thing on my own guys.. sorry, but to be honest, you guys just freaK me out ....

Vader: I am your father !!!

 

IMG_1949.jpg

Megatron: Maybe if I wear this optimus Prime mask, no one will recognize me.

Ultra Magnus: Prime I decided I'm only a soldier and I don't deserve the matrix when you are gone ... I .. I ....

Megatron: WHAT!!!?? Prime is giving YOU the matrix??!!?? wait till I tell the Guys //.... hahaha.... ohh god, good one.....

Magnus: megatron.... I thought someting was fishy... Prime normally doesn't have a tank body ... hmm ...

Megatron: ohh fidddlesticks.. I blew my cover.... well it was worth it .... I gotta run home and tell soundwave this one .... see ya later "boss"

Magnus: I sense sarcasm... maybe I sound have stopped him before he got away ... hmmm....

Caption this

 

IMG_1949.jpg

 

Prime: now, who to kill..

Evil Side: -Shoot your comrades-

Prime: What? No no.. why would I do that.

ES: DOO IT!! You know you want to.

Prime: It is rather.. wait, wtf? No.

ES: Shoot them!

Prime: Yes, my dark master...

ES: I name thee.. Darth Convis

post-5638-1117988537.jpg

 

Use the energon force!

evilplx.jpg

 

 

VP: so, you guys were a missle tank and a helicoper and you call THIS and upgrade?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.