Caption It

Strikeback

Energon version of my last pic...

EnergonFunnie.jpg

On the Eve of Cybertron

Kicker: Right, so you guys want ME to fly to the sun and get your Minicon's back?

Hotshot: Yeah, we made a mistake..

Rodimus: Powerlinking's great and all.. but I've got so many viruses now I can't even count!

Kicker: You're not just saying this to dispose of me, are you?

Rodimus: What? .. no... no no... nooo.... well, yes. HOT SHOT NOW!!

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Energon version of my last pic...

EnergonFunnie.jpg

Rodimus: "This ship has a transwarp engine, we are sending you the Beast Wars timeline show"

Kicker: "WHY!!"

Arcee: "It's not fair that they did not have to deal with humans, but that is about to change!"

Some new TF's versions.

truckstruck.jpg

Soundwave always crossed the street thinking any normal person would swerve instead of hit a giant walking boombox, but he neglected to see the 2 autobots watching him cross the street as their friend drove the largest white truck right into him.

SoundwavePanel1.jpg

After puting "The Spice Girl's Greatest Hits Vol. 1" into Soundwave, they both fell under their spell and were instantly locked in their current pose. Any Autobot dumb enough to walk within earshot of the music were also snaired.

truckstruck.jpg

after bumblebee and hotrod dared him to, soundwave proceeded to fart on ultra magnus . the events to follow were unrecorded and never to be spoken of again .

Never would have thought of that joke!  :tflaugh1  :tflaugh1  :thumb

Archived