Caption It

Strikeback

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-5638-1117989086.jpg

A movie moment!

Nooo.....stay away from the light...you are a cool thread....don't die on me now! I can't survive just with Customs & Repaints and INH. Maybe this will help! Fight darn it, FIGHT!

post-5638-1117989153.jpg

I screwed up the first one have to wait to get home to fix. Second should be fine.

Nooo.....stay away from the light...you are a cool thread....don't die on me now! I can't survive just with Customs & Repaints and INH. Maybe this will help! Fight darn it, FIGHT!

post-5638-1117819790.jpg

Little Bear: "I am sick of you three chumps always failing me! Don't make me use my paw on all of you!"

Vader: "Yes master!"

C. Commander: " It's not my fault, its my lousy army!"

Megs: "It's not my fault I was programed to retreat always!"

I'll try to take more pics over the weekend.

Silverbolt.jpg

Silverbolt: "Hello my little darlings, I bought you your dinner."

Rumble/Frenzy: "So...much..blood. I am covered in it! Why did you make me do it Silverbolt!"

Silverbolt: "Quit your crying or it will be you fed to my darlings!"

Archived