Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's wrong with Hasbro?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone got photos of swerve in robot mode?

No, the closest thing is this pic of the underside.

post-5-1108883990.jpg

i think prowls ok i just think they might of mistransformed him (i think the rear bumpers are ment to become knee caps) and form the back he looks pritty cool

 

i think takara will mostliky give him non-generic logo's and a few more paint apps on the legs

Thanx for the pics on swerves head. I've been wanting to see it for two weeks now. To me he gonna look pretty cool. very close to the transformers:universe robot form. anyone got word on if there making planes yet? :tftongue :D

BTW, do you really think that Hasbro really listens to fan boards???

It's pretty obvious HasTak do to a limited extent because of the amount of stuff we talk about wanting which then comes out about a year later.

A 2 door coupe as a police cruiser..... Enough said.

man, i have never seen such cry-babys. Alternators are the coolest things to happen to transformers since g1. its got people like me collecting transformers since g1. its funny to me because so may people hated ravage,grimlock and now prowl. but if i were to go to wal-mart or target they sell like hot cakes! prowl looks sweet and the fact that he has a billy stick is icing. he looks like gi sideswipe. people have a problem with his legs, if anything you can probably twist them around.

I totally agree with you drdoom504, Prowl looks kickass, I will be pre-ordering this figure when they go up. But from what I can see this is a prototype, If you look at the picture of the underside of Prowl there is no axel piece to hold the wheels together. Just remember fellas this is showing what Hasbro has so far on the Prowl figure, and not the final version.

I am a self described G1 fan boy, and I am really surprised at the outrage over Prowl. As far as I am concerned we are getting exactly what we asked for. We are getting a new mold. I will reserve judgement until I see better pics. We should all know by now that Hasbro may know how to make the toys, but they sure don't know how to transform them (go figure). It looks like a really bad transformation job to me. He also doesn't really look quite finished to me. The only problem I see so far is that the shoulders and hinges makes his head look to small. So, everyone just needs to get their panties out of a bunch and wait to see how this develops.

I dont care if that crown can dome of, the mold is just crap, why make a huge one if the mega is already oversized?

I am a self described G1 fan boy, and I am really surprised at the outrage over Prowl. As far as I am concerned we are getting exactly what we asked for. We are getting a new mold. I will reserve judgement until I see better pics. We should all know by now that Hasbro may know how to make the toys, but they sure don't know how to transform them (go figure). It looks like a really bad transformation job to me. He also doesn't really look quite finished to me. The only problem I see so far is that the shoulders and hinges makes his head look to small. So, everyone just needs to get their panties out of a bunch and wait to see how this develops.

I agree, Prowl MUST be mistransformed.

 

I like what I'm seeing from Hasbro this year. The packaging no longer is tri-lingual, so we're getting tech specs and bios back on the boxes! Plus, it helps them display the figure on the package better. I think this positive note outdoes all the bad things Hasbro is showing (and I don't really see any bad things).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.