ALTERNATOR SWERVE! WTF!

TriBlurr

P.Prime comes through again.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.p...61&page=1&pp=15

This is either a exclusive, or:

Hasbro is having trouble getting the new molds ready and are buying some time with more Remolds.

or

This is to help combat the fan out cry after the Ravage figure.

or.

This is an easy way to get another Corvette out there, since Track's ditribution was lousy.

or

A combination of everything. Ah well. I'll still get it because I'm an Alt completist.

Interesting to note...........this is the first post-movie character that they have used.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, it's official: the Alternators line has jumped the shark.

:pfx

...Unless this is an exclusive.

It ain't no Kitbash though. Has P. Prime EVER been wrong?

It's like there's no point to this release at all. After Ravage, the S2000 repaint not being Rumble, the Tracks mold not being reused for WHEELJACK, The Grim mold not being reused for Shockwave.......I just don't know. Maybe HasTak's trying to get us mad?

(I'm not usually whiny..........but this is getting kind of annoying.)

Archived