Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey do you guys remember?

Recommended Posts

Yanno, the ones that McDonalds produced in the 80s.. the ones that looked like the McDonalds foods?

Yeah, I think I still have some somewhere too. Does anyone know if they are worth anything?

  • Author

I know I got a few of them stashed someplace. I think I had all of the first ones..

 

Not sure if they could be worth anything, but ya never know. It's been a long time since they've done stuff like that in general. Usually it's all promotional now..

Wow, I loved those things. Don't have a single one now though...

Apparently nkelsch remembers them 'cuz he's posted like a kajillion McDonalds TF icons on his website.

yeah i remember them, McRobots, A Big Mac (Had to get that at a jumble sale years later i remember!) A quaterpounder box, a pack of fries and a milkshake

Those weren't real TF's, were they? I had a ton of them, though. Still do upstairs. I liked the ones that turned into dinosaurs the best, I think. I liked the first run of BW happy meal toys a lot, too. Beetle rocks!

I bought some off ebay in the past year. I wanted Unicron to be able to have a cheese burger to eat! =)

 

I think I took some pictures, if not I will make take some this weekend.

Yeah, I think I still have some somewhere too. Does anyone know if they are worth anything?

I looked at a price guide, and they had the prices for most of the transformer sets.

This was in 1999, values might have gone up, all prices for the individual toys.

 

The fist set of them, made in 1987,containing Big Mac, Milk Shake, Egg McMuffin, Quarter Pounder, French Fries, and Chicken McNugget, were worth $8.00 mint in package.

 

New Food Changeables, 1989, containing Krypto Cup, Fry Bot, Turbo Cone, MacroMac, Galacta Burger, Robo Cakes, C2 Cheeseburger, and Fry Force, were worth $4.00 mint in package.

 

There are also the McDino Changeables, who were worth $3.00 Mint in package.

 

I also have the prices for all the actual Transformers toys,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.