Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Decepticon Gesalt Team

If the Decepticons were limited to only one gesalt team, which should they have? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. If the Decepticons were limited to only one gesalt team, which should they have?

    • Constructicons - Devastator
      32%
      14
    • Combaticons - Bruticus
      16%
      7
    • Stunticons - Menasor
      4%
      2
    • Predacons - Predaking
      41%
      18
    • Terrorcons - Abominus
      4%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Suppose to make things interesting, both the Autobots and Decepticons were limited to one team of combiners - their ultimate weapon they pull out when things get tough. Which team would each side choose for themselves?

  • Replies 22
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the Seacons/Piranacon...

  • Author
Don't forget the Seacons/Piranacon...

Yeah, I was hoping I could put their group in after I got this poll started, but no luck. Oh well. :roll

Good ol' Devastator.. mostly because I think they make the most sense on the whole. I was gonna go with Bruticus though.. untill I remembered that Blastoff really doesn't fit the group so great.

The constuctacons, they're classic.

Good ol' Devastator.. mostly because I think they make the most sense on the whole. I was gonna go with Bruticus though.. untill I remembered that Blastoff really doesn't fit the group so great.

yeah Devastator is great, a unique design and amazing considering the age of the toy.

 

As for Blast off, he should be the size of the rest of the combaticons put together being a space shuttle ;)

Predaking. Based on his stats and character he would make the most sense.

Predaking would dominate...

 

He has the best reflexes, works the best as a whole (no conflicting personalities and such), best stats, and he's versatile as a fighter.

 

Abominus only really has his physical strength and he's not well-suited to be the only combiner. Menasor, while very cool and powerful is too unreliable with his conflicting personalities.

 

While I like Devastator and Bruticus, Predaking is by far better suited to be the only combiner.

Predaking is considered the strongest of the combiners, but I went with the original and my personal favorite, Devastator. :usa

Bruticus, Bruticus, Bruticus. Heavily armed military vehicles and the resultant robots would be expected to kick the crap out of construction rigs, race cars, predatory animals, and even monsters. So Bruticus it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.