Alt Soundwave UPDATE

Lobo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a tip for paint: always make sure it's not going to be too thick by applying it to a small er area before applying it. I speak from experience.

laserbeak is cool and overall it's very well done though

LAZERBEAK IS THE SMURFIN' ENGINE!!?!?!?! BRILLIANT!!!

This is my nomination for kitbash of the year!!

YES. And its only February!

LAZERBEAK IS THE SMURFIN' ENGINE!!?!?!?!  BRILLIANT!!!

This is my nomination for kitbash of the year!!

YES. And its only February!

Ah Crap, back to the work table I go.

Personally, looking at the picture, I'd suggest that you do somehow incorporate Ravage at the very least. How about making him the cover for the truck bed :tflaugh And Rumble could very easily become the speakers with some imaginative engineering.

Great stuff. It takes a lot to do a full kitbash. Brilliant!

LOVE IT! :thumb :clap :eek

Here are some thoughts:

Maybe Ravage, Rumble, etc. could all be engines that could be changed out from time to time.

The legs could be bulkier. Slim legs doesn't seem to suit Soundwave. Also, the grill on the feet seems to make him walk like he just got off a horse. Any ideas how to imporve that?

He's lookin a little pudgy in the gut. Is he on the same energon diet as Fatimus Prime? Any ideas on how the ab area can be narrowed?

I hope you're right about the paint job looking better than it photographs.

Keep the good work! You and Soundwave rawk! :clap

i am genuinely impressed, a total kitbash is a monumental undertaking no matter what the subject matter is but this really raises the bar for all future kitbashes.

the amount of creativity is awesome, great job! :D

Archived