Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which RM Seeker would you most like to see next?

Which Robot Masters Seeker would you like to see next? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Robot Masters Seeker would you like to see next?

    • Sunstorm
      20%
      7
    • Skywarp
      31%
      11
    • Thundercracker
      22%
      8
    • Ramjet
      2%
      1
    • Thrust
      11%
      4
    • Dirge
      11%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I really like the Robot Masters Starscream. Although he's lacking knees, he's almost perfect in my eyes. I recently got the black RM Starscream, and I like him even more. It's been so long since any Transformer line has put out a complete collection of Decepticon Seekers - since the orignal toyline - and I think that Robot Masters would be the perfect way to release a complete line of the Seekers. So, to those who collect RM, which G1 seeker repaint would you like to see next?

  • Replies 22
  • Views 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I choose all. I would love to buy them all in some sort of a large box set.

I vote for Sunstorm, because it would be absolutely awesome to see that figure with transparent orange.

I looked for the "Anyone but Sunstorm" option, but I couldn't find it.. So i went with Thundercracker. :nuts

 

I agree with your thoughts though. The RM Screamer mold, it's inexplicable lack of knees notwithstanding, is a great little figure. I'd love to get some repaints of it as the other Seekers.

I voted Thrust, RM Prime needs someone to run over andor clip. (Sad to say, but that moment in the movie made me want a Thrust figure...and I have a World's Smallest, but with a missing fist. Whoops.)

 

Aoi

I voted Thrust for two reasons: One, I already have the WST and I think they'd look good together, and two, it would actually require a remold and some effort to make. I would buy any and every seeker repaint/mold of RM Starscream, though, if given the opportunity.

Trust gets my vote. Thrust is just a cool seeker.

I voted Ramjet. I like its supersonic style. I like the rest too but Starscream repaint is a bit... er

  • Author

I would think that the folks at Takara would realize that seeker characters are almost always a sure sell....especially if the mold is good. It seems like an obvious cash-cow to me.

 

I went with Dirge just because I like the conehead, and the color combo. But I'd readily buy all of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.