Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which RM Seeker would you most like to see next?

Which Robot Masters Seeker would you like to see next? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Robot Masters Seeker would you like to see next?

    • Sunstorm
      20%
      7
    • Skywarp
      31%
      11
    • Thundercracker
      22%
      8
    • Ramjet
      2%
      1
    • Thrust
      11%
      4
    • Dirge
      11%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I voted Thrust for two reasons: One, I already have the WST and I think they'd look good together, and two, it would actually require a remold and some effort to make. I would buy any and every seeker repaint/mold of RM Starscream, though, if given the opportunity.

i'm with you bro. I long for the day when all the seekers see the light of day, robotmasters style...

  • Replies 22
  • Views 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL

I would choose all but i pivked Thundercracker, just pips Skywarp. How about those funky green and navy coloured seekers(acid rain guys) from the G1cartoon or clone troopers?

They need to make Thundercraker and Skywarp next followed by Thrust.

I voted for sunstorm because he is cool. When I first saw RM starscream, I saw a metallic orange repaint in my mind.

Thundercracker, then Skywarp. Need... original... seekers... first.

 

Then Thrust. :)

sunstorm for me. i would like to see sunstorm thunder craker and skywarp come in a gift pack

  • 2 weeks later...

why is ramjet ranked so low? surely hes as good as thrust and dirge, mayb better?

MightyGalvasean Posted on Feb 13 2005, 04:02 PM

  why is ramjet ranked so low? surely hes as good as thrust and dirge, mayb better?

 

He'd be a lot easier to repaint, too, for those of us with large disposable incomes and no patience.

 

I went with Thrust, just because I've always liked the rust-red colour, and the VTOL wings. Ramjet was a close second.

All or Sunstorm. We need a good and cheap figure of him. I hated the TFU version.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.