Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you were Leader!?!?!

Recommended Posts

this discussion is to ponder the question....if you were leader of either Decepticons or Autobots...who would be your 2nd in command and what would you do differently than Megs and OP?

  • Replies 21
  • Views 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am the leader of an autobot from Optimus Prime

If I replaced Megs I'd put Universe Razorclaw as my second. No more whiny Starscream.

 

Replace Optimus? I'd ressurect Tigerhawk as an autobot and put him at my side.

For my second in command I'd pick Skywarp (Tech Spec wise, he's better than Starscream).

 

What I'd do differently than Megatron is: I'd win.

i'd be the leader of my own squad...like menasaur, bruticus, predaking!... i wouldn't have a second in command because everybody in my team has a specific purpose(sniper, demolition, transportation, defense, attack) then i'd try to kick the crap out of all the other good and baddies that feared teh dsrtek gestalt squad :tfevil . if i were an autobot instead of me just trying to defend/repair what the decepticons did i'd be the first to take action, to infiltrate enemy forces... to sniff the baddies out... not clean house whenever the decepticons would visit. u dont see decepticons sit on their hands and wait for things to happen, they were quarterbackinn and callin shots! i'd like to see the autobots take more initiatve to do things like the decepticons and get teh crap beat out of them and prime saving the day. o_0

If i m Megs, i ll make Soundwave my second in command instead of Starscream...More loyal and wun keep thinking of replacing me as leader of the Decepticons... :roll

if i was leader of the bots, my second in command would be Rhinox, and what would i do diffrently?...id shoot hot rod :D

If I commanded the Autobots, WW Grimlock would be my second in command. I'd have the Autobots lay waste to EVERYTHING in order to take out the Cons. Then I'd rip Megs spark out THROUGH his chest.

If I was leader of either faction, I wouldn't need a second in command. I'd use a big bomb instead of laser blasts that just stun my ememys. Drop a few atomics, and the war's over.

If I was somehow elected to leader of the Autobots, I would have shot Hot Rod. Not, y'know, to get through him to get to Megs. Just, y'know, because I hate Hot Rod.

I would then give Bumblebee the position of lieutentant, and make him dance for my amusement. Scratch that, I'd make Perceptor dance for my amusement. Just because.

I would have also moved out of that godadamned volcano into a base with a front door.

 

If I was given the position of Decepticon leader? Put Soundwave, Shockwave and Starscream into a pit and make them fight to the death. Not for any reason, just to amuse myself. Then have the winner made into a throne. Then make Bruticus my second in command. Or maybe Preadaking. Hell, have both of them. They're loyal and able to smack the snot out of everyone else.

I'd have forged an alliance with the Soviet Union, and with the vast supplies of fuel, carved a little empire up in the bleak marches of Sibera. Then get Skywarp to teleport into the Autobot base, drop an armed nuke, then have him teleport out. If he dies, no loss. The autobots would be dead. If he survives? That's good too. As long as the 'bots are nuked, I care not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.