Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weirdest TF Episode Ever?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sea Change

Whats that one with Seaspray and that weird spring that turns people into robots or somethin? WTFage to the max..

:wtf Whoa! forgot all about 'Sea Change' altogether, and that piece of sh!t is the #1 most pointless and ridiculous ep ever. Why? Think about it. Youre Seaspray. One of the smallest, weakest, and mose useless of the Autobots. Unless there's a lake, river, kiddie pool, or SOME kind of body of water nearby then your alt mode is useless as...well, see my sig. Especially when your home is a volcano up in the northwest, and the ocean is about 2 hours drive away. But I digress.

 

You have a spring that can change you into any form you want. You do the fleshy human thing and maybe go hump the spock-eared chick. Then when the 'Cons are attacking, you decide you have to be a robot again so you can fight them. Our pal Seaspray is faced with two options: A) Shed his pathetic, weak little hide and use the ole' imagination to cook up some pumped-up, badass machine of death. He likes the water, ok. So you go for something like E-Mirage. A fast, sleek warship with 400 gun barrels and a pair of wings for where there's no water. You get a new toy, and Hasbro makes money off you. Or... B) Go right back to the tin can shrimpy no weapon little terd you were before. You arent much bigger than Spike, and dont have much more offensive capability, and your action figure still costs $2.50.

 

And that dumbass took his minibot body back! Even when I was 10 y/o I knew that Seaspray was a complete mental midget for making that move! Few episodes have ever infuriated me like that.

 

And lets not forget that Cosmos and Bumblebee were along for the ride, and Rumble got dipped in the magic Switcho-Chango water also. Four robots, who combined were less powerful than even an average Autobot, all of them have the chance to upgrade into some badass, and NOT ONE of them takes the bait!

:wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf

lol *ahem* for the record, I mentioned that one when this thead began lol

How about the entire run of Beast Machines?

I really liked Sea Change, even if it was goofy. Seaspray was just a goofy guy, I guess. I mostly just like it for the same reason I like the girl who loved Powerglide, though; the hot robosexual action. Come on guys, seriously, do you think Seaspray got it on with that mermaid chick or what? You know he did. At least, that's what I'd like to think. He was pretty dense, though...

"The alligaticon!!"

Don't forget it's offspring the Sharkticon. Face of the Nijika was pretty bad too.

Thats the problem with water based TFs.. Since battles are often every place but water.. but I dunno.. I tend to like those minibots that everyone thinks are kinda doopey.. Warpath, Powerglide etc..

 

Beast Machines doesn't quite fit, I don't think.. though some things they cover does put a wrench in the G1 verse. (never mind the fact that the G1 verse is off the wall nuts) It had some good points. Definetly more grown up than the crap thats been comming out recently.. lots of various nods to G1 land like the key to vector sigma deal. Evil Rhinox 24/7 is interesting to watch. Darker Silverbolt which is interesting. Useless Rattrap :tftongue

 

Seriously though.. Primeagator is just retarded.. I'm guessing megs figured he'd want a moat for his new city and planned to turn the autobots into mechagators to swim around in. I seriously have no clue..

lol *ahem* for the record, I mentioned that one when this thead began lol

What can I say? I got so wrapped up in writing the first response, I totally lost sight of that one. I gotta stop smokin' crack....

Beast Machines doesn't quite fit, I don't think.. though some things they cover does put a wrench in the G1 verse. (never mind the fact that the G1 verse is off the wall nuts) It had some good points. Definetly more grown up than the crap thats been comming out recently.. lots of various nods to G1 land like the key to vector sigma deal. Evil Rhinox 24/7 is interesting to watch. Darker Silverbolt which is interesting. Useless Rattrap :tftongue

Lets not forget the fact that you could make a strong case that Megatron was the good guy, and Primal was the bad guy. Think about it, he's going around reformatting robots into tecnorganic animals whether they wanted it or not, trying to ruin a perfeclty good mechanical world by turning it into a head of cabbage, and all because you're basically a robo-monkey version of David Koresh, the Moonies, and all other wierd religious zealots. Megatron's spark-extracting notwithstanding, of course...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.